Elliot

Adrien,

I hate you. Very much. Because who wouldn't hate a stupid, lying, bratty, annoying, moron?

That's right. Nobody.

Anywho, after I was unfairly dragged out of the hospital, I called my doctor and demanded a blood test. Guess who's the unlucky baby daddy? You. So don't get all your hopes up that it was just a mistake and the doctor got it all wrong. Because just to let you know, we ran the test ten times, and it all added up to you. Oh, and also, he's the number one doctor in the whole world. You can't fight against that.

I order you to get yourself over here and help me raise the baby or I'm calling my daddy and he can get you banned from Paris, you know. And then send you to Antarctica where you'll freeze to death.

So now that you know all that, I'm sure you'll come to your senses and get over here. Now.

With no love at all,

Chloe Bourgeois, daughter of the mayor

Chloe smiled and sent the email. This was revenge. Pure revenge. Q

Ding dong! The doorbell rang, making Chloe jump.

"Ramona, open the door!" she ordered. The door was unlocked and a familiar man walked in, a bouquet of flowers held in his hands.

"Bonjour, Chloe," he said with a charming smile.

"Elliot. What are you doing here?" Chloe asked, standing up warily.

"To give you these, of course," he held the flowers up to her nose and she sighed with pleasure.

"Lilacs . . . How did you know?" Chloe slowly took them from his hands and wrapped the bouquet in her fingers. "They're my favorite."

"I know," Elliot replied with a grin that would make any girl faint.

Except for Chloe.

"Stop trying to woo me, Durand," she huffed, suddenly throwing the bouquet onto the floor. "I know what you're trying to do, so don't think your flirty acts will make me fall for you. Again."

Elliot bent over and picked up the flowers. "Oh, Chloe . . . My dear Chloe," Elliot whispered, stroking her blonde locks. She flicked his hand off and turned her back on him.

"Leave. Now."

"But Precious, if I leave now, I'll never be able to tell you how oh so sorry I am."

"You already did, plenty times," she said, anger heating up her face. "But you chose Adelene, remember? You can't change that."

"But yes I can. I can leave her."

For only a split second Chloe wanted to agree with him that he should leave his girlfriend for her, but then she remembered what Elliot had done to her. How he had scarred her. No way was she making the same mistake again.

"You've dated plenty woman already. I don't want to become another victim twice. I'm lucky I've stayed out of your sight for this long."

"I think that you're forgetting that I comforted you when that Adrien man rejected your dating proposals. I was by your side when he got married and broke your heart. I was the one who saved you thousands of tears."

"But you were the one who caused me a million more tears! And you weren't there when I found out I was pregnant. With his child!"

"What?! How was I not told this?"

"I would've. If you never left me so abruptly for another woman! Elliot, you can't have me back, do you understand? I don't want to see your lying face. Ever. Again."

Elliot didn't understand, in fact. He didn't understand why Chloe was so hard to get back. He didn't know why he was so angry, but for some reason, he was. Very angry. At who? He didn't know who. Elliot was mad because he couldn't get everything to complete himself. He needed Chloe to have everything he wanted.

Maybe it was because he was so blinded by his rage that he didn't notice the black butterfly flutter into the bouquet he clutched aggressively in his fingers.

Hi!

Hope that wasn't too short! About 700 words.

Just if you were confused, Elliot is just a guy I made up in this chapter so don't get worried that you missed anything.

Make sure to hit that vote button and comment!

Signing out!

~Laurel