1k READS!!!

Oh my god. Oh my god. OH MY GOD!!!!

literally. 1k reads?! I just had to make a whole other chapter for this!

I am so thankful for all of you. People all around me have been so supportive. More comments on my chapters, more votes, reads, reading lists, the list goes on! I can barely express in words how much this means to me. I could never have done this without you guys - you built my confidence to go further and try harder.

Writing has a big impact on me since I have a pure passion for it and love to do it. Wattpad makes me feel like the author I'm dreaming to be when I grow up. So when you guys comment encouraging things on my chapters I can't tell you how much it makes me feel good about myself.

Thank you to those who've been supporting me since I first published this book! Anyone remember that? Then, I was just a newbie here😂 I'll admit, I did look up books of how to get more reads because I was so desperate. However, they helped give me writing tips and showed me how to become a better writer. I recommend you try looking up that title if you would like to improve your writing skills:) So if you're going through writer's block, or you're not confident of your story, remember that your book will make it to 1k if you try your best.

Once again, thank you! I can't say enough of 'thank you's' to actually express how thankful I am of you guys! I would've never become the person I am today if it weren't for you. I love you all so much and a have miraculous day!

~Laurel