Chapter 5 - His wishes

Start from the beginning

“Why are you angry?!” he asked. I looked at the ground.

There was a moment of silence.

“Mianhada.” He said. I looked up at him and said,

“Mianhae. For hitting you.”

He smirked. I really love that smirk that could kill everyone in a moment.

“I’m really sorry for what happened in the street,” he said.

“Kwaenchana. Let’s forget about it. Just don’t do it again. Arasso?”I asked.

He nodded like a kid.

“Where do you live?” he asked.

“I don’t know what it’s called here but it looks like an apartment but it’s a bit like a condominium,” I answered.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Dang si ni babo anya?” he asked and laughed hysterically.

“Mwo? Are you starting a fight again?” He stopped laughing and suddenly said, “Aniyo. I asked where you live. Not what kind of place that you live. You reminded me of someone. Mianhae. Anyway, where do you live?”

Aigoo~~ I thought he’s starting a fight again. I told him the place where I live and suddenly there’s an Are-you-serious look on his face.

“What? Is there something wrong at the place?” I asked.

“Ani. Can I go with you? My place is near at yours,” he said.

Is he serious?

I always dreamt of this.

That one day, me and him.

We're living next to each other.

(>///<)

Andwae! I should not think that way!

“Kuromyon! Let’s go,” I said. I can only be with him this way. We’re just workmates.

We took a bus and our way, he didn’t bother me…much. But I think he’s up to something. As far as I know Park Jung Min, he never gets tired; he’s always full of energy and everything. We took separate seats because I wanted to. I stared outside.

Wow, Seoul is really a beautiful city. The lights from the establishments are like fireflies in the summer night. But it’s not summer. Its winter night.

“Can I sit here?” a guy asked when he saw that the seat next to mine is empty.

All of a sudden, Jung Min is sitting beside me.

“As you can see, you can't sit here anymore.” he said to the guy with a naughty smile.

The guy shook his head and took another seat. Luckily, Jung Min is wearing a hooded jacket and glasses that’s why they can’t recognize him.

“Ya! Why did you do that?” I asked.

“Amugeosdo,” he said and pouted. Because of his pout, I smiled all of a sudden.

“Why are you smiling?” he asked.

“Amugeosdo,” I answered.

“Hmph,” he said.

 We got down from the bus and walked.

“Sung Channie…” he said.

“Animyeon wae?”

“Remember the wish?” he asked.

Omo! I almost forgot it!

“Arasso. What do you want? You want me to treat you to eat?” I asked.