Alliances Between Family

Never have I thought that I'll see these people in front of me.

"Hi Len." Oliver said breaking the silence.

"Hmm? What a surprise for you to visit me! Mr. Kagamine, Mrs. Kagamine." I frowned and examined each and every one of them

Oliver grew tall, reaching my chin, his spiky milky blonde locks were still the same. Bandages were now removed, so his eye had recovered. His hues are golden like sunshine as ever.

Mr. Kagamine and Mrs. Kagamine was still the same except for the white hairs, now increasing.

"Don't talk to us like we're strangers Len." His voice remained in monotone, I've hated that voice. Full of pride and shit.

"So.. Len, how was you're studies?" The old woman sincerely asked as we approached the couch and sat.

The seating arrangement was me on the left, woman and Lenka. Oliver and the man was in front of us.

"Fine." I replied dully

"Well, what are you planning to take?"

"I don't know."

"Tsk." Old man's voice can be heard from afar.

I don't know, I really don't know what I want to take. I have no interest in anything related to school as of now. I'll just maintain my grades high and let's see what will happen.

Sending me an apologetic smile, she turned to Lenka,"Lenka, how was your tour in Japan?"

"Mmh! It was so fun! They said they'd rate me as a 5 star singer!" She happily replied and raised 5 of her fingers.

"As expected of my daughter!" The old man praised while I just sat in silence.

Lenka and Oliver looked at me with concern while the old woman started glaring at the old man.

"What?" He irritatingly asked, looking at his wife. She avoided his gaze and stared at me.

"Len, my dear.. I'm sorry for what we've done in the past. I-I know this apology wouldn't be enough... I-I didn't knew I've lost control a-and.." She softly spoke and cupped my hands, tears welling in her eye lids.

"And what? So saying that I'm an asshole, a piece of crap was just because you lost control of mocking and abusing me when I was young? So that's it?" I angrily replied and stood in front of her

"Heck, do you have any idea how that affected my life?!"

"L-Len, let me explain-"

"If Kaito and Miku wasn't with me I would have already died years ago! And do you wanna know why? It's all because of your bull*****! Favoritism huh? Lenka's still the favorite? Until now? How come you never smiled at me with pure happiness?! How come you never had been proud of me. I've been fucking studying my arse off just to maintain my grades the highest of them all 'till I was 1st grade and not a single grin?! Not a single "Congratulations" I mean seriously what kind of parents are you?!" Letting my anger blow out, he stood up and punched me straight to the face.

"How dare you answer your mother with such incoherent words?!"

Feeling my vein pop, I returned the punch as hard as I can, he fell down with a loud thump. I left them without a word and headed to the door.

As I've opened the door I saw Rin as she was about to knock.

"Merry Christma- Len?" Grabbing her hand, I walked away as quick as possible, dragging her along the streets.

I don't care where, I just want to get out of here. Far away from them. I don't want to be here.

Finally arriving at an empty park, suddenly full of snow, I wiped the bench with my hand, causing the droplets of snow to land on the ground. Letting go of Rin's hand, I've let myself fall to the bench whilst holding my head.