Even if You're a Wimp...

Well man am I exhausted. I flopped down to my bed and hugged it like some sort of body pil- I mean stuff toy. I just can't believe I almost died today, thrice to be exact.

The following rides were kind of friendly- like carousels, throw balls to get prizes and etcetera but looks like Rin got bored and decided to go to the Ferris Wheel- is Rin sadistic or what? As expected, wimpy me started screaming when we were at the top, swinging side by side. I couldn't even manage to open my eyes at that time but.

Those soft and warm hands. That kind of feeling when all your fears died because of that knight in shining armour (no I'm not gay so stfu and just listen), except it was a girl. The moment she wrapped her arms around me tenderly, I just knew it.

I like her.

Love is such a strong word for me so let's just say I like her.

I remembered how she said those words full of love and happiness

"My servant shall not be afraid for I, her queen in shining armour will protect him." After that, she smiled. It made my heart beat go mad fast

And

I was finally going to smile

For once in my life

An actual smile

But no- the stupid ride had to roughly swing us around back to the ground.

I was supposed to kill the controller of the ride but she pulled me to a cotton candy stand. The bright lights shone everywhere, green, yellow, blue, and more light colors were blinking. Remembering the memory made me chuckle.

She quickly rushed to the vendor and demanded to give her the sweet delicacy or she would cease him, I gave the vendor a look that says "Go with the flow" which he completely understood and begged for mercy whilst twisting the candy from the machine. In the end, Rin said thanks and gave him the money.

We were supposed to watch the fireworks display but it was still 7 in the evening and it will start at 10. So we decided to rest for a while and took a stroll to see the rest of the carnival.

Seeing the children's chided along with their parents, hands intertwined with the big Teddy bears they've won. As a gentleman *coughs* *coughs* I decided to give it a shot again.

And I've won, with Rin cheering by my side. And as expected, she chose the orange bear.

It was so refreshing yet so unbelievable how time flies so fast when I'm with her. Does this prove something or am I just being delusional?

Nonetheless, the fireworks event came. As cliché as it sounds, it was wonderful. Rin's twinkling eyes made it more beautiful.

I had no idea why I suddenly lost my mind and stared at her. Her doll-like face, gleaming through the dark, that lovely smile of hers, her dark long eye lashes, that charming hue of sapphire blue. Everything about her, I like every part of it, she wasn't perfect but every flaws she have, every imperfection, I love it.

The fireworks were nice, but Rin's reaction was furthermore the best. It's like all the fireworks, the stars, the sky are all in her eyes.

I can see it, every single part.

Visible through my sight.

"LEN, TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED EARLIER!" Lenka shouted outside while continuously banging my door

"Too tired." I replied lazily and buried myself on to the pillow.

Gaaaah.

"LEEEN!"