Alternative Sister

"Meow?" I heard a faint noise coming from the outside of the door, I stood up carefully and opened the door and saw Kira who was trying to tap her paws on the door.

"Come in." I said to the creature who can't even understands me.

Her sapphire hues twinkled and straightly went to Rin's bed jumping on the soft fabric that's covering her. Rin's eyes shot open and saw the white furred cat with its ends covering in blackish brown fur. Rin looked delighted to see her cat that she even cuddled her.

"Waah-I barely saw you earlier! Where have you been?" She asked full of concern.

The cat purred in Rin's arms,still wrapped in her warm embrace

"Umm.. Hey, do you feel better now?" I asked trying to grab her attention which was successful

"Oh yeah!" She replied jauntily and formed a fist and punched the air.

"Super duper better!" She shouted and smiled

"Good to hear." I replied and ran a hand through my hair, brushing it carefully.

"Welp! Has the rain stopped?" She jumped off her bed and and removed her clips

"Yep."

"Well then! Why won't we paint the house?" She grabbed a rubber band and tied her hair, putting back the clips she removed along with the bow.

"No."

"Huh? Why?" She exclaimed sadly with a pout plastered on her face.

"You just got sick, and I guess it's better for you to rest."

"But-"

"Rin.Rest." I said curtly, she stomped on the floor in a childish manner and sat on her bed

"Hmph! Fine!" She finally declared after whining like a kid

"Well then, I'll be off." I turned the knob but I felt someone tugging the end of my right sleeve

"But can I come with you?"

"Ha?"

"W-Well, I need to buy some cat food for my dearest Kira along with some other things she needs." She explained clearly

"Oh, okay." I walked out of the room and headed to the stairs
"I'll wait for you in the living room!"

"Mmhm!" She respond as the door banged close

I decided to tour myself around the house, first stop, the living room. I haven't quite examined it thoroughly so why not?

I began examining the materials in the room, plain television, table,sofa, completely normal until something caught my eye on the table where the tv is. A picture of Rin and a boy, he definetly looks like her, except that he's a boy. Same hues, same smile yet Rin's are slightly more angelic and attracting, same clips excluding the bos though. Maybe this is her brother? I moved on to the other picture where Rin and a girl is, long spiky-like hair, a little more blond-ier since Rin's hair is a little lighter, more taller, black headphones, and I guess she looks like in her 20's. She looks pretty mature with the outfit and looks, she must be her sister or maybe a relative.

"Hey Len! I'm ready!" Rin jumped out of the stairs by 5 steps that made a really loud thump

"Jeez, don't scare me like that."

She giggled and proceeded to speak "So-rry! So what are you doing there?"

"Nothing." I lied, not sure if I should tell her since she might think I'm kind of creepy