I look up and see Bloom, Helia, Musa, Sky, Nabu and Tecna.

"It's kind of a long story. It seems the Wizards put some sort of repetition spell that made us walk through the same hallways over and over," Aisha explains.

"That's why we couldn't find each other," Tecna nods understandingly.

I nod, "but it was broken somehow, I'm guessing Flora did it because we were with Roxy when it happened, and they're the only two with magic."

"Hey, speaking of Roxy, where is she?" Bloom asks, looking around us all.

"We, uh, kinda lost her back there," I look down at my feet, ashamed.

"What?" They all gasp in shock.

"Were not sure how it happened, but we think the Wizards had something to do with it," Aisha says and we all nod in agreement.

"Wait, but why would they want Roxy?" Sky asks.

"What's different about her than the rest of us?" Helia wondered aloud.

Bloom gasps, "She has magic!"

Flora POV

I jump awake. Where am I?

"Flora! Are you alright?" I feel a kick on my left leg and open my eyes wide to see an exhausted Roxy.

I nod quickly, "I'm guessing they got you too?"

"Yeah,well,it's about time. I was getting bored back there," she laughs a little.

"Tell me about it," I give a small smile.

I take a look around the room. It looks awfully familiar.

"I remember this place," I gasp.

"Really?" Roxy's eyes widen.

"It's a little fuzzy, but I remember being here when-" I hesitate, "-you know."

"Yeah," Roxy nods in understanding.

We have to find a way out before they get back, I thought.

I jump up and try to make my way across the room, failing miserably due to chains around my ankles.

"Of course," I groan in frustration, still lying on my stomach.

"Are you okay, Flora?" Roxy giggles at my fall.

I push myself up as much as my arms let me before flopping back down.

"It must be the atmosphere of this place. Fairies like us don't mix with the negative energy. To be honest, I'm surprised we've even lasted this long," I explain.

That explains the exhaustion. I remember when we faced Lord Darkar years ago. The same thing happened then.

"Yeah, me too. Something like this happened years ago before we came to Gardenia. We were underground and the dark energy in the atmosphere made us weak, but it didn't take as long as this did." I explain.

"Wow, that must have been scary. Maybe you've grown stronger, or maybe it's because of your dark energy," Roxy says, deep in thought.

"Huh?" I look up.

"Well, maybe you've become stronger against the dark energy. The other Winx don't have their powers, so we can't tell for sure. You could all have just gotten stronger over time and I'm talking absolute nonsense," she laughs lightly.

"No, I think you're onto something. What about you? How are your powers?" I ask.

"Yeah, well, now that I think about it I have been feeling a little weaker," she nods.

I sigh, "don't worry, we're getting out of here. We always find a way."

She just nods and we sit in silence.

I can't use my powers now, I've pushed myself far too many times. I look over at Roxy and see she has fallen asleep. I probably shouldn't wake her.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts when I hear a loud bang on the door. It begins to open and I hold my breath, preparing for the worst.