Stay | North x Reader

LOL its not long but i think i really need to update this  that being a mystic messenger trash permanently ((HELP ME THAT GAME RUINS ME I THOUGHT THE OTOME GAMES I READ BEFORE ALREADY DAMAGED ME BUT THIS IS SOMETHING))

---------------------------------------------

Its pouring outside, bullets of water lands on your roof like its gonna pierce it.

"Do you have a stronger umbrella" North asked sheepishly.

Your eyes squinted at his question. "Dipshit. There's no "strong" umbrella for this STORM" you draw a quotation marks with your fingers.

He chuckle awkwardly.

"It's just its gonna be bothersome for you if I stayed here" he tried to look away other directions but his eyes is instinctivley switching to you.

"Pfft. Your a guest please, you can stay till the rain stops... or not." You wink at him and it sends shocks to his veins. He might be quiet awkward, but he isn't innocent.

He's your type. Tall guy with blond hair amd pretty face.

He sit to the chair near you. Once again he turn his head away from your direction.

He's trying not to look at your legs, as it was a trigger to make him think of dirty things.

"Please. Don't be like that, you're making me uncomfortable. Talk to me" the last part is almost a whisper with a seductive tone in it.

His face bloom.

Flustered he said "S-sure."

Stormy nights with almost piercing cold air is warmed by lively conversations and aroma of coffee.

----------------------------------------------------------------
I can't think of anything tbh lol