Did we just do that?! | North x Reader

NSFWish?????
----------------------------------------

You two were supposed to separate ways after the party but the sexual tension threw every senses you have to the window and turn right to the nearest high class love hotel. After booking, you drag North to the elevator almost tripping him. You push him at the wall and slap the button of the elevator, you kiss him roughly and when you find an opportunity to enter his mouth you waste no time to explore it. He return your kiss after recoving from a trance. His kiss is rough and passionate. He's like tasting the sweetest fruit and devouring it with pure pleaseure. The lapping sounds can be heard along with soft sighs.

After that you just see yourself being fucked by North on the bed and that's it, all you are doing right now is screaming his name and burning from his touches. Your eyes are clouded in desire its blocking all your senses.

North thrust deep in you, roughly, it makes you scream in ecstasy. Nails drag across his back, he groan in pain and pleasure.

He plunge himself inside of you and he moans your name, its sexy, very sexy. He's going incredibly fast on you, you can tell he's feeling that you're pleasuring him from that grunts. It makes you proud of yourself. You making him feel good and want more of you.

You're libido isn't going down, and you feel like this fucking won't end in an hour. North's intense gaze is filled with passion. It turns you on more. You buckle your hips to him and whimper. When he got the message he burrow deeply and he reached your crevix.

You can feel him manipulating every nerve in your body. He shambles your senses. He make you fuzzy inside. He make you wet and crazy. Once again he crashes his lips to yours. Tongue swirling passionately. He taste sweet and feel little bit rough.

Feeling you're gonna climax, you warn him. He knows what you want so he gave it. A rapid smacking of skin and hitching moans  from ecstacy that intensified. His pace steadied on quick and more rough. Your arms tighten around his broad shoulders and legs strangle to his hips.

He nuzzles to your neck and you grip to his blond hair. He grunts in sudden pain. Your breath hitches, your body is sweating- no you two are sweating.

The musky scent of his colonge clung to the air along with his natural scent. He made you scream louder than before (you feel like the staff outside heard you two), you shut your eyes when you climax.

He laid beside you panting and looking at you, adoring your face.

----------------------------------------------

When you two catch your breaths you both turn red in embarrassment.

You two are both screaming internally. You slightly turn your head to him, checking if he's looking at you.

The North that is flustered, senses your gaze and meet it.

You two are still breathing heavily, and when your heart beat settle an awkward silence enveloped the whole room that is in middle of earthshattering earlier.

"Did we just did that?!" You say abruptly.

North nods and smiles shyly.

"Yeah, we did" he reach for your hand and interwine it. His hand is warm, big and callous. He plant a kiss on your forehead, it felt like your heart is melting from his sweetness.

"Oh my god" you fixed your gaze at the ceiling, still can't believe of what just happened.

Well yeah you boned agent North.

Congrats! You can now throw a party to the whole world and maybe brag how steamy when you bang North.

This is just a casual sex right?

You continue to smack yourself internally.

He snakes his strong arm around your body. Your heart leap for a moment from his sudden move and then he lean closer to whispers something unbelievably sweet. The corner of your lips tug into a smile.

Oops maybe not...?

"Uh North" you poke his arm but no response from the blond freelancer.

You peered at his face and his eyes is closed.His breathing is steady.

Knowing you can't wake him up you just drift in your own thoughts and ask a question; If you can walk tomorrow. You leave the talking for tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No words really.

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you're rereading this. Yes i changed some parts.