Birds have same feather Fall for each other... wait! (1) | York x Reader

IM SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING
--------------------------------------------
--

Night full of pleasantries and champange is supposed to be dreamy and have this princessy feel, but not for you.

David Washington just broke your heart this evening and every second you spend in this place the more you feel little about yourself. The more you feel miserable the more you want to crawl down in a hole and die.

Eyes looking at the dark sky solemnly, depressing sighs is all you could let out from your mouth.

After all that, all you could do is mope.

Mope and mope in the beautiful luxurious city.

Your mood isn't fitting for the night, but why would you care anyway? Its not like this parties will ease your poor heart.

The stars are align tonight, shining before you. All of a sudden you remembered the painting Starry-starry night, it compliments your mood. Its somewhat quiet and sorrowful or maybe combination of both.

Another heavy sigh is release, its silent, until a figure dashes vertically off the terrace before your eyes and yelp.

You stumble back in sudden scare, your heels scrapes the white marble underneath.

The figure have some white on it. You guess maybe its a table cloth. But why table cloth??

Slowly, you proceed with caution. Your heart is pounding inside your ribcage, but you manage to look over the ledge.

"Hey there" a voice greeted. He's gripping tightly, you see the nerve tensing. He's breathing heavily, probably from fear. The charming guy is wearing black tuxedo and white shirt inside.

You open your mouth to speak. "What on earth... WHAT ON EARTH WAS THAT?!" you shouted when you see his stupid grin. He's grinning while holding for dear life, with one hand.

The man grunts and reach over the ledge with his other arm. "Sorry little lady" he uses the wall as leverage and climb over.

He swiflty get off the ledge and straighten up.

"What the hell..?" You utter in incredulity. Still wide eye from the shocking, yet confusing situation.

He winks at you. "I'm really sorry but I know sorry won't do much-"

"Wait are you all right?"You cut him off.

"Oh... yeah" he scratches his head awkwardly.

"What are you doing there anyway?" You pointed upward then trail to the terrace.

His face suddenly become bittersweet.

"Well I was trying to kill myself"

Your brow arch on his statement.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Worst cliffhanger ever