Bad Decisions | Felix x Reader

The total princess and the asshole. People judges you and Felix when they start seeing you two.

You gotta admit, he isn't a good person and you have to stay away. But he's nice when it comes to you, he treats you like princess and he's very caring despite his appearance and job.

He's a mercenary and his appearance go well with his attitude. Snarky, narcissistic and egoist.

You already know the danger of coming with him but you did. Considering he introduced himself to you when he take out two assholes tried to assault you.

Boy, you make me do bad decisions

He calls you sweetie and pricess and other bunch of endearments to make you feel special.

One time he rob a jewelry store and get every stone that includes your birthstone, he also rob that blue rose pendant you've been eyeing for years.

He press his forehead to yours "Baby, these are all for you" his voice is low and giddy. He gets excited when he gets to do things for you.

He's crazy for you. You made his heart and mind yours, right under your palm. He kills for you.

You just go with the flow when whenever he has a merc job. You always go with him and anyone disrespects you onboard will be sorry.

You became each other's toxic, but its too late to stop. These bad decisions are good, a drug for your mind. You left everyone you care for him and Felix his world change when you shatter his selfish side and make him your slave subconsciously.

"This is our dream (Y/N)" he looks at you then to the blocks of big crates containing your paycheck from killing the queen of the other race.

"Yep and you did a very good job!" You gleefully said and Felix's grin become even more wide and nuzzle to your neck. You two are sick. Having a lovey dovey moment in a middle of dead bodies  and blood painted walls. At the back of your mind you regret this and really feel sorry for them, but Felix built this dream for the two of you and you have you accept it.

Sometimes you want to go back, but you're too deep to this sick madness and there's no solution to the mess that you made Felix do. You just have to love it since this is his way of spoiling you

--------------------------------------

A/N: WTF did i just wrote