Sweet intoxication | North x Reader

Is anybody here knows about speakeasy tonight? Yep Its the title is one of their ost but not AU tho

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been a long night for you, who let yourself to dragged by your feet in some bar.

Your boyfriend- ex-boyfriend left you alone for another woman and eloped in europe. How fucking great is that? You bet they are cruising through seas having fancy dinner and eating foie gras everyday. This sucks.

You stomp your heel to the ground causing it to break and you tumbling.

"Wh-whoa" you wobble to gain balance.

You look at your broken designer brand shoe and remove it hastily. You then dart it shoe to the trash bin.

You continue to walk with tired, red (from crying) face.

You finally found the quiet bar, its different from any place it doesn't have that scary aura like someone will just bump you and you'll see yourself dying because someone stabbed you. This is more like, relaxing.

You get yourself a seat once you enter the dim place.

Jazz is playing, it feels like massaging your senses.

You wave at the bartender and order some drink.

You gulp down the alcohol. It didn't make you crumple your face in regret since you can handle your liqour.

You order another one and another one.

The alcohol still not affecting your system. Although you feel light now and relaxed than before. You look at your glass with whiskey "Maybe alcohol is a solution" you mutter sadly.

The glass refracts the light when you move it. You're about to down it, when its suddenly its already absent from your grasp.

Your head abruptly turn down. You scan the floor if there are shards of glasses, when you can't find it you look up again and shrug "Well there goes my drink" but at the moment you're about to look up you see someone drinking a whiskey. His head thrown back since he's drinking. You pointedly when you realize its yours.

"Oh so that's how it disappear" you seethed. He immediately stopped.

"Oh I-I uh, I" The blond stammers and struggle to look somewhere. His tall frame and beautiful features are almost curling into ball from panic. For a good looking guy, its flattering for you to be feared by someone like him.

You raise your brow and tilt your head "You have yo pay for it" you sternly said.

He struggles to talk steadily  "Wi-with what?"

"Hmmm" you tilt your head slightly.

Well what now?

What do you want to do?

He's good looking but aren't you broken hea-

"Okay keep me acompany whole evening" you turn primly at the bar.

"Okay" he shrugs. You shrug also.

If he's fine then you're fine.

"So why did you snatch my drink?" You take a sip of the newly made cocktail ordered by you by this giant called 'North'

"So North, what's your job?"

"Well, uh I'm a freelancer" he shuffled somewhat worried.

You cooed "Lucky! You get to work whenever you want"

He nodded "So what are you doig here, Cinderella?" He tried to look charismatic but it didn't quiet work.

"Pfft. I stomp the heel harder than it can take and broke off"

You gulp the last bit of your drink and hail for a vodka. The bartender handed you a bottle and two shot glass, you turn to North and push the other shot glass to him.

He intently looks at you. "Why so?" You sigh "a jerk of an asshole cheated on me and I bet he's sipping tea and eating diamonds in the golden bridge" you bitterly spout and drink your shot.

"Damn that guy" he slam the shot glass down.

"Hmm. Yeah damn him"

"So why did you drink my whiskey earlier" you perk up.

"Well" he trail off.

"Well?"

"Its ridiculous but I'd like to talk to you but I acted on impulse and then I just grab your glass and drank it alll up" he look down, face dusted by pink.

"Uhuh" you oblige in a sing song voice. "So why mister North?" You lean forward to him "does my lonely face charms you" you spoke in low sweet voice. He shifted.

You're supposed to intimidate him not flirt him then intimidate him.

"U-Uhm" words didn't come out to rescue him from you.

"Well~?" You lean forward and put your hand on his leg to balance you.

North still blushing tries to speak up "I want to uh, talk-"

"Talk? Just talk?! Pfft hahaha. Say that you wanted to buy me a dinner" you cooed.

"So you can take me on a date!" You grip his collar, causing him to be pull down.

This isn't what you had on mind. You feel like you're pressuring him to take you out, but your mouth is unstoppable from unerwhelming feeling. Now you're the one who wants to curl up and die.

Feeling that you keep on hiding, but will keep on hurting you if you do so.

North lift your face and swipe off something on your cheeks. Its tears, he's brushing them off.

You didn't realize you're still hurting from the past relationship.

"Sorry" you steadied.

"Oh no its fine" he smiles.

"You're wierd. A stranger crying in front of you and you're not even turned off" you pull out your hanky and dab it on your cheeks.

"Well I insist talking with you, so I'll listen"

He rubs your back. You smiles warmly at him, you're thankful enough to be comforted by someone in your pitiful state.

"Thank you. I'll cry one more time and we'll- When I said WE'LL yes us! We'll laugh and exchange numbers. Is that all right for you?" You giddily motion with your hands.

He nodded.

"Deal!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg im catching writer's block so yea it sucks.