Such a tease | Wash x Reader

Modern Au.... maybe.

Mostly dialogues. I got lazy

He's my fave obviously. He's like chuck bass every girls like him lol. Or not. You decide its your preference

-----------------------------------

Wash takes you out in a date in a nice restaurant. The ambiance is pretty calming. The customers kept their conversation in moderate voice.

Washington pull a chair for you. You chuckle, you know he's nervous even he keep up that stoic face.

You two sat down.

His face is slightly contorted.

"Is there any problem Wash?" You stare intently at him.

"Uh no. Its just..." he avert his eyes somewhere looking for a right work.

You know he's nervous and he's really making a big effort making it up to you. He even asked Tucker (a not so worst guy to ask for) to help him to you. He made Tucker deliver a truckload of (favorite flower) at your front yard. Tucker, smirking at you while blushing from Washington's thoughtful gift.

Its really wierd for other people but its really cute and sweet.

Now that it comes to this you know he's been stretching out this "making it up for you" thing, you want him to loosen up.

When you wait for your food to arrive, customers increased. Most of the new arrivals are near at your table.

"Have you forgiven me?" He looks at you like when he ask a person if they're disappointed.

You shake your head. "Uh-uh" you said between your head swings.

You lean closer to the table "Wash please relax" you eagerly said and reach for his hand across the table.

"But I wanted to" he enterwine his big hands. You feel warm when he do that, fuzzy at the sides too.

"Wash" you reprimand in soft tone. Smiles crept on your face, because why won't you its overly sweet.

"No I really have to. My job is important but its straining our relationship" oh why do he have to be stubborn. Thinking what can you do to make him loosen, your mind is technically avoiding sinful thoughts. But it seems playing the floor is lava in your head won't work. You decide to give him a.... "Treat".

Before you give him a teasing your food arrived.

"Oh fuck me" you mouthed. Wash seems to saw your mouth move from pheriperal vision. "Is there something wrong (Y/N)?" His voice cracks from worry.

Oh no

You didn't meant to do that, you accidentally make him anxious about you.

You quickly say "Oh no not really, I said this steak is gonna fuck me up. Its so big!" You said in fake enthusiasm, but he seems to bought it and shrug it off.

You exhaled inwardly.

Almost there. You don't really want to make your boyfriend feel disappointed.

The dinner go smoothly. You share a fine wine. As the night goes by, you two finish your meals in a middle of traffic at 8 pm.

"Hey Wash?" You called still not pinning your eyes out of the unmoving traffic.

"Hmm yea" he lazily respond. You guessed he's really just enjoying the moment right now, but the thing that you've been planning earlier is itching to act by your body.

You look left and right to see if someone can see your foot. Your heart is racing 120 miles per sec.

Palms sweating in anxiousness and excitement intertwine.

Your foot start removing your shoe. Your subconsciousness is taking over you in this action. Your right foot hit his shoes. He snap his head to you in confusion.

You grin like a cheshire cat.

Wash don't know what's happening (same goes to you, but whatever you listen to your devil) "yeah?"

"Hmm nothing" you reply in a sing-song. Your foot start drawing invisible circles to Wash's leg "Just wondering if you're enjoying yourself too" you cooed and slide slowly down from his leg to foot. Wash jerks up a little to your actions.

"(Y/N)" he whined.

"You don't?" You pull up a puppy eyes. Your foot continue to caress his leg sensually. His brows furrows.

"Oh god stop it! (Y/N)!" He reprimand in low voice. The other patrons look at you.

Smile won't leave your lips "Careful wash" your scoot closer and reach his inner thigh "you don't want people starts thinking that we're fighting" you chuckle at the last bit and you stroke his manhood through the layer of the fabric.

He brought his hand to his mouth, preventing himself from groaning.

You stroke a bit harder and faster. Hiss escapes from him.

"Is there any problem?" A concerned waiter approaches.

You smile at him and shake your head "hmm no" your foot is still not stopping going up and down to his crotch. His hardness continues to grow as you stroke him. Then the waiter dissmisses himself little while. Few not-so-silent moments, you can tell he isn't stopping you from what sinful act your foot is doing.

"Hey (Y/N) go a little faster" he plead in very low and lewd voice.

"Oh" you raise a brow.

"Okay" your foot travel further south, you feel his balls and his hips buckle from the pressure. "Ah (Y/N)" he moan lowly. Your core starts to get a little wet from his expression. You go back to your pace from earlier. Little bit hard and fast.

"Shit"

Your eyes wander around to scan if someone is taking a hint.

A still girl standing, judging from the looks she's college.

Wash clutches the ends of the table cloth when you go a bit slower and press his hardness between your toes.

Her face is beat red.

You wink at her. That's right that girl is just witnessing something indecent.

You go slow but hard on him and you slid down fast. Sensation building up  inside him.

He's cupping his mouth so he could hold on to the lewd sounds.

Your grin is mixed with desire is plastered since it started.

"Faster" he demanded, but more like a plead.

You give him a rapid pace, you bring his senses to cloud 9 while trying to keep the stoic face.

You keep on going and going and stop.

His eyes blaze in fury but you shrug it off and look outside.

"Oh look! The traffic is gone!" You slid your foot in your shoe and stand up.

"Lets go" you gleefully said.

Meanwhile you left Washington with raging awkward boner while he tails behind you and trying to cover it up.

Later he'll punish you once you two get in the car.

"You're such a tease!" He hissed.

----------------------------------

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tbh idk dont look at me omg stop lol.

You readers like felix huh. Hmm maybe later.