JINNAH'S POV

When I first met him I knew this was going to be a bumpy start, and as always I was right, all my friends were happy for us until the day came when everything went wrong.

*a year earlier*

"I need to know who he likes," I said exasperated, I had been trying to find out who he liked for at least 2 weeks now. It was becoming a pain, all the back and forth.
We were at a pool party and I was almost sure that today was the day, and guess what I was correct.
We were sitting on the grass and I was approached by him. Now there is something u need to remember for later on in this story and that is, he is very persistent and get what he wants when he wants it.
He looked at me with his beautiful light brown eyes and I immediately crumbled under his spell. His hair was a chestnut colour ,his eyes as I said before were light brown and there he stood before me in all his muscly,soft hearted glory." Hi," he said to me as he approached me, " hi," I said back nervously. We started the conversation off on a good note as we always do, "hey I'm going to go for a swim," I said hoping he would say he would join me " okay I will meet you in a bit," he said fulfilling my wishes.

As I was about to jump in he joined me, weirdly enough being with him felt so natural , I felt as if I could be myself and nothing would go wrong.
We swam and as we were getting out to go and get frozen yoghurt, we stood waiting as I asked the question."Rein who do you like?" I finally asked "Is she in our class?"
"Yes," he replied wearily. I waited impatiently as I went through the list of girls In our class and waited for him to say yes to one of the girls. I eventually had been through all of the girls except......1