Finale

There had been current news about another rapid death rates of woman around the city, being eaten alive and no other weapons used to murder the victims. Only bones and fresh meat being laid on the streets while maggots and insects devouring the substance.

JungKook examined the bodies day by day hour after hour knowing it was the same incident he has done five month ago.

With a deep exhausted sigh he took off the gloves dumping it in the trash, scrutinizing about the event. He knew this was Yoongi's doing yet he hasn't made contact with him since his disappearance.

He checked his watch and smiled when knowing that Lilly went to pick up Momo. He heads out contacting the other workers to examine the body while he takes a twenty minute break.

Momo's school wasn't too far from where he worked so he ran towards the school seeing parents and children holding hands ready to leave the premises. He smiled brighter when viewing Lilly and Momo together, he approached the two startling them a bit.

"Appaaa!" Momo let go of her mothers hand running towards him, with extended arms he embrace his child's presence.

"I miss you" he pecked both of her cheeks.

"Me too" she replies. Lilly walks over hugging him; he gave her a peck on her lips ruffling her hair chuckling.

"Shouldn't you be at work?"

"I needed a break, it's hard staying in there just examining the bodies all day it's quite boring" JungKook replied

"Ahhh~"

"What time will you be returning home?"

"Probably late so don't wait up or even make dinner." He told her, minutes passed and it was time for me to leave after checking his watch..I send them off.

"Bye appaaa~come home early!" Yelled Momo and i grinned happily waving back at her.

5:09pm

I puff a breath stretching my arms wide, my back feeling the pain for bending too long, I keep this up I'll be hunched when I'm really old.

After examining the bodies for quiet some time, my conclusion was rather simple. It happened before and it's happening again, I didn't want to alarm Lilly by calling her at this hour ..but I mean at this rate the whole population of woman will vanish completely.

Another sigh escaped contemplating on calling her or not but then decided not too.

The door opened which made me startled, Taehyung was in his police uniform smiling as he came in with a bag.

"What chu got there?"

"Ramen!!" He laughed.

"So how's everything going so far? Any idea who might have done this again" he said pointing his finger at the bones in a disgusted look.

'Yes I do' "Ah nah still trying to figure that out"

Taehyung only nodded. "I'll let you know when something is up" JungKook says patting Taehyung's shoulder.

"Awesome, so how is your relationship with Lilly? I heard you two have been decent for quiet some time now" he smirked

"Yeah, I mean bad things happened in the past but we made a deal to forget about it and move on. I ..um after I go home I was thinking of proposing to her." With nice memories lingering in his mind he smiled at the thought.

"Oooohhhh, how sweet. But shouldn't you like make something for her, to uh surprise her or something?"

"I'll be leaving early maybe in three hours, it's her birthday today and...she hasn't had a real birthday in her entire life. So I wanted to make it special even if it's a simple thing."

~~

Back at home Lilly was already busy making dinner, Momo helped around by placing plates and napkins on the table.

The doorbell dinged indicating that someone was outside. Their head immediately shot up at the door, Lilly wiped her hands going near it as she held the door knob.

Hesitant, she wondered if it was JungKook probably already finish with work.

"Is it appa?" Momo ask

"Maybe" she says and opened the door wide.

Momo screamed crying for her mother but she was already dead, slashed to the threat her head rolled off and the body fell to the floor painting the ground with crimson dark red blood.

"I'm sorry Lilly..." the figure mumbles entering inside to witness Momo backing away. He then ran after her and pulled the little girl by her neck. Her teary eyes landed on the mysterious man who looked quiet familiar from her first encounter.

Her face now becoming paler by the second the man grunted as he tighten her airway. He then dropped the dead body and scanners around trying to find Lilly's phone.

He checked her jean pocket and there it was. He slid up the camera roll and snaps some photos till sending it to JungKook.

"Were even...you almost tried to eat me! Now you got what you deserve" he smirked walking out of the building

Nineteen minutes later back at the station. Taehyung ordered another bowl of ramen, and when he got it he ask Jimin to join in.

"Lets go check up on JungKook he's probably really starting right now." Jimin chuckled, Taehyung smiled also going closer to the lab.

"JungKook we got ramen again!" He opened the door, dropped the food seeing JungKook bloody as ever.

When they got closer they seen a knife stabbed on his chest inches from his heart.

"JungKook! JungKook wake up!" Jimin roared holding onto his head.

"What the hell! Did he just commit suicide!" Jimin shouted

Taehyung gulped believing that he did. His eyes picked up something on his hand and he took it off. It was a phone ..he slid his fingers slightly knowing that JungKook doesn't even have a password to lock his privacy up.

"Find anything?"Jimin ask as he called in doctors.

"Not yet hold on" Taehyung then checked the messages, horrified at the sight viewing the girl he was supposed to marry tonight and his daughter slaughtered to death.

"They're all dead" Taehyung covered his mouth feeling empathy for the three. They had a hard life, struggling to keep their relationship at work, trying to manage to care for their child but at such a young age their new beginning as been cut short.
________________________________
The End

Ty Jellybunnies for reading this story hope you enjoyed it. And I bid u farewell ^_^ I just published a new JungKook & Taehyung ff it's called 'The doctor' so hope y'all check it out huhu so for now I shall bid u a farewell ^_^