0-8

5 minutes later..

JungKook had finally left Momo and Lilly leaving the two girls with a man that's in the room still not knowing much about him, even though JungKook already told them that Yoongi and him had been friends since the day they've met.

A little bit of worry in Lilly's eyes and her body says it all that she was not comfortable being around with a total stranger.

She looked at her daughter who kept continued to eat her breakfast while she glances at the plate of food besides her. She wanted to be nice to Yoongi and maybe thinking of him wrongly would surely make their relationship unstable.

So she pored orange juice in a mug placing them on a tray where she headed to the guest room. She gulped hesitant to knock ..but she built up the courage to do so until the door swung open and in view was Yoongi his head shot up now perfectly normal than earlier.

"Oh..Uhm..H-hello..uh I made you some breakfast s-so please eat to regain your strength" she gulped again.

"I'm not hungry ..but thanks" he says eyeing her figured, head to toe.

"O-okay then ..I guess I'll put this away. But if your hungry ..just heat these up" she says and with a small bow she walked away only to have him following her to the kitchen.

Momo noticed the man and pointed at him. "Mommy who is that?"

"It's your fathers friend sweetheart, his name is Min Yoongi and don't point fingers at people it's very rude" she scolded her.

"Hi mister" she smiled

Yoongi smiled back but a small one, as he walked towards the living room.

"Uh..so feeling any better?" Lilly ask.

"Sort of.." He replied

"Me and JungKook fight allot, but we always seem to understand each other's view in what we want. I guess it's best if you talk to your girlfriend maybe she'll understand you"

"I don't think ..talking to her will make a difference" he said.

"You can try you know" she says giving him a glass of water which he took.

He sipped a bit and placed it back down on the glass table.

"So what happened to you two?"

Yoongi sigh, feeling more relax than earlier he put his leg on the other and leaned back on the couch

"I was simply hungry.."

"She didn't cook or something?"

"No..it's just the food she gave me wasn't satisfying enough. So I ended up eating something else which she didn't like.." He says texting someone on his phone.

"So Lilly if JungKook where to ask you to give him something he wants so desperately...what would you do?" Yoongi ask eyeing her deeply.

"I ..I don't know..depends on what he wants?" She shrugged.

Before he could answer back a buzz of his phone made him shift to it. He excused himself walking out of the apartment, once he was alone he answered the caller.

"Hyung..what now.."

"I'm outside come .." The deep voice spoke. Yoongi sigh again placed his phone in his pocket marching his way out of the building.

In view was the leader and two his partners Hoseok and Jin.

"Yoongi nice seeing you again..you don't look so good" he smirked

"Shut up NamJoon! Because of your stupid experiments I've become some fucking cannibal that can't even control my own hunger." Yoongi yelled

"Did you eat to satisfy that craving?" He ask

"No. I'm avoiding eating another flesh..I don't know..I don't think I can eat her."

"And why not?"

"Because she has a family ....what happens when her boyfriend who is also my friend comes home seeing her all chewed up including his daughter...I won't do it. But fuck it's tempting when that bitch doesn't even know how to dress properly in the morning" Yoongi stated ruffling his hair as he kept walking back and forth.

"Relax this experiment will be done soon...just breath a little." He says

"Easy for you to say..I'm starving! I need meat! Now!" Yoongi breathes heavily as if he was running out of oxygen.

"Give the boy some food" NamJoon gestures Hoseok to bring out in a plastic bag with blood already visible in his eyes. Yoongi snatched it from his hands ripping off the plastic bag. In it was an arm, he sniffed it sniffling  the cherry blossom fragrance still on the skin.

With those sharp teeth he had he snapped the arm devouring it happily as NamJoon smirked at the progress.

~~

"Momo you stay here okay..I just need to throw these garbages away downstairs and I'll be up in minutes Kay?" She smiled

"Okay mommy!"

Lilly grabbed the huge garbage bags pulling them outside, once she stepped foot she witness Yoongi and three  other men with him.

She kept her eyes closely at them suspicious as to what they were talking about. She was about to leave till one of them hanged Yoongi something in a plastic bag, he grabbed it and started to eat the substance which caused Lilly to gasp in horror seeing Yoongi devour something from a humans body.

Lilly dropped the garbage bag and started to run back in her apartment but two strong hands somehow caught up with her as that stranger covered her mouth with a cloth causing her to muffle up her screams.
______________________
••CUTT~~