0-15

It was nice to finally be back to work where everyone kept coming after me with many questions asking for my whereabouts. Unfortunately I can't tell them what exactly happened only to have another chaos form, I'd rather leave it as it is and never to speak of the incident again.

My boss was understanding of my leave though now I have to work all night for the missing hours I receive. I hardly go home since I'm constantly in the lab working on numerous cases with FBI, the other one of course leading to Yoongi's girlfriend who was stashed in the apartment complex.

Of course I knew what had happened because they did it to me. Conclusion simply was he ate his girlfriend and he fled the country, the whole police stations had been searching for him and trying to contact him wasn't easy either. But right now I'm just focus on work and having to feed my kid.

As for me and Lilly ...things were rough. We've hardly talk or even go on dates like we used to, I mean we wanted to try it over again but it's not looking so well for the both of us.. Allot of arguing over simplest things and it annoys the heck out of me.

And then that time where she wanted Momo to live with her, completely forgetting that I have custody over Momo. I'm now regretting ever taking Lilly in, she's just someone that's always in my way and I hate it.

It's midnight the time I now come home, it's frustrating when I'm working so hard to keep up with life just to make Momo a good future but then there's Lilly who doesn't participate in doing the same as I do.

Finally in the apartment and as usual Lilly left the tv on while she's sleeping peacefully on the couch with some beers on the table, leaving me to clean up her shit. With an annoyed sigh I untied my tie unbuttoning the buttons of my dress shirt and began to fix up the mess she created.

Once I was done I'd pick her up placing her in the bedroom while I sleep on the couch for tonight but before doing that I went to go check on Momo. She was already fast asleep and I smiled viewing her sleep happily, I pecked her chubby cheeks and off I go to wash up for the night. At least tomorrow will be somewhat good, my boss happened to let me know that I'll get a day off, to refresh my mind he quoted and I thanked him for that.

~~

Morning was like any other mornings, instead of Lilly waking up to actually get the whole day started, she was still in bed sleeping as always while I woke up early to prepare breakfast for Momo who has to go to school.

Momo sat in her pink chair eating her cereal while watching some mini shows on the tablet. As for me a quick coffee and peanut butter sandwich was simple and fine for my day.

Feeling a little tap on my arm I averted my gaze towards Momo.

"Yes?"

"Should I wake mommy up?"

My smile fades and shook my head "Let her sleep" She shrugged her shoulders and continued to eat.

When finished with breakfast and washing her up for school she waved goodbye and headed off, yelling from behind to be careful when crossing the streets and off she goes.

I close the door wiping my frustrations off my face. "I hope Momo doesn't end up like her mother.." I said softly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" A familiar voice made me roll my eyes sighing deeply once again as I turned around to face Lilly who's eyes were swollen by those dried tears from constantly fighting too much with me.

"Nothing" I said

"Wh-what's your problem with me anyways?"

"Everything ..and I wish we didn't even meet to begin with." I replied, she then covered her mouth silently weeping at my comment.

"I'm sick of you Lilly...I'm sick of you doing nothing in my apartment. Get a fucking job for once and help me to raise Momo together. You don't do much to support her only I'm the one that's doing everything and basically what you do is have sex with random strangers just for money so you can spend it on yourself!" I blurted out spilling out her little job secret that she's been hiding from me.

"Your a disgrace a disgusting woman!" My fist were balled up staring at the vulnerable young girl in front of me. I know for a fact she's shaken by my words and I've gone too far with it also.

"You say that I'm disgusting?" She spoke up wiping her wasted tears.

"Look at you ..acting all mighty. Thinking your the boss of me! Well your not and I hate how you speak to me like I'm stupid, a failure to this world! You don't even know what I've been through because of you and your acting all innocent?!"

"What the hell did I do to you?! Please clarify your point!" I shouted

"Okay...let me refresh your memory." She glared back.

"In high school senior year...I liked you and you never even noticed me. Not one bit..but I had the courage to talk to you everyday simply bugging you till you talked to me, you said it was a bit creepy but you like the effort. Then when we were starting to date everything was fine and I thought I'd get to spend more beautiful moments with you but sadly, things didn't turn out the way I dreamed." She slightly chuckled as she ran her hands through her wavy hair.

I waited for her to continue and for me to remember that event. "What did I do to make you run away leaving me alone with Momo?" I said calmly

She scoffed, and licked her bottom lips trying to find the right words to describe the event.

"You invited me to a party with all your friends and I agreed. We dance, drinked and then we did it..we made love to each other. After that little naughty session, your friends called you which you went with them. I wanted to know what was going on so I followed"

Then it finally clicked ...that day was the day I ruined her life basically it was my fault she ran away, my chest began to rise up quickly and my hands balling into a tighter fist.

"I went outside to look for you and there you were with your friends hanging around the cars so I hid close by, a-and then you gave th-them something which they started whistling and howling like a wolf! And then I knew exactly why you invited me to the party! Why you had sex with me in the first place! You just wanted to be in their stupid group so badly that I was a bet! Everything was just a bet especially having sex with me! They gave you money afterwards and you bragged about screwing me..calling me a desperate whore, and then the next day of school....if the party wasn't enough ..you had the guts to send the videos to the entire school?! And everyone started torturing me about for months and months, when I got pregnant with your baby...I thought maybe this precious being will change your mind " she shook her head bawling her cries out and I too was on the verge of tears hearing her speak of that incident.

"You never wanted the baby, I went to the hospital on my own ready to give birth and you weren't there. My parents were not there either because after they found out I got pregnant, they disowned me ..so I lied about them coming over. I couldn't take care of Momo because I didn't really have a stable job, I tried my best to feed her and give her clothing but my payment isn't enough. As for you..I wanted you to take care of your responsibility! The one you bet on!" She cried out crashing to the floor.
_________________________
••CUTT~~