Don't Stop, For Anyone {3}

Soon the period is over, and once again me and Faith sit in silence.

I walk to lunch hoping she will talk to me once we get into the lunch room. I put my books in my locker and I make my way to the lunchroom. I spot Faith siting in our usual place, so I figure shes over it. I get in the lunch line. Whats for lunch? An apple, juice and a salad. I hate the food at my school. So, i stick to the 'organic' stuff. After I pay for this shiz, I sit next to Faith. I know i didnt want her to ignore me so i blurt out without thinking.

"Faith look, I'm sor...."

"No need to apologize Giselle, I'm the one who should be saying sorry. I acted like a complete bitch this morning and I'm sorry."

Feeling guilty for having sex with Dale, I smile.

"Its alright, Faith." I give her a quick hug. I feel so horrible. I really want to tell her, I do, but she'll hate me forever.

"Are things alright with you and Dale?" I eat some of my salad.

"As a matter of fact, YES! He texted me during third period, and was talking about how much he needed me. He was all like 'When we're together, I don't feel the need to do drugs...you're everything to me."

I smile to know that she was happy, and maybe, just maybe i could live with this secrect. Just as about to say something Conner comes and sits down. I look up at him.

"Hey, Giselle." And then he looks at Faith. "Dale...I mean Faith."

He laughs as he opens his can of Diet Coke. He looks at me with that flirty look he gives every girl. And some how, i cant resist it. What am i kidding? He's really cute.

"HaHa. Very funny, ConNERD." Faith and i laugh. You have to admit that was a good one. He couldn't help but laugh too. He stops laughing and changes the subject, mainly cause he's embarrassed.

"Elle, sorry for going off on you, earlier today... Its just that i thought you had been ignoring me. Still best friends?"

I love it when he calls me that. Hes the only one who i would allow to call me Elle. He's special to me. In a best friend kind of way, of course. I think.

I smile.

"No Conner, I don't forgive you. WE CAN NEVER BE FRIENDS EVER AGAIN!!!" He knows sarcasm is my thing. He smiles again.

"Good, cause I never thought you were cool enough to be friends with me.." He smiles again.

"GOD CONNER, CUT IT OUT. ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOU LIKE HER, CAUSE I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU SMILE ALL DAY TODAY!!"

Conner glares at Faith at the corner of his eye. I cant believe she just said that. I find it amusing though. Embarrassed, Conner again, gets up and gets another pop, and sits back down.

AWKWARD!

"So Conner, I can come over for our science project today, right?" Way to go Giselle. Change the subject. I can tell Conner's happy because he nods his head when he doesn't want to speak. If he speaks then we all know hes happy.

Faith looks at me and smiles.

"Psh, you two are gonna do more than science."

I give her a little push.

"Would you stop Faith? God, just because you're in love with Dale, doesn't mean everyone has to be in love with each other..."

Faith looks at me, and Conner drinks his pop. Silence again much?....

Later that day. . .

I ride the bus home, ditching detention. Mr. Wang can kiss my ass. I sit in a different seat then Faith. She really pissed me and Conner off. That bitch.