Don't Stop, For Anyone {2}

HERE IS CHAPTER 2!!

Still noting that this is my friends story and she agreed for me to post this :)

so vote and comment!

<3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Oh my fucking god. I couldn't believe it...

It was Dale. The love of my life Dale. My best friends ex boyfriend Dale. The star quarterback Dale.

It was indeed fucking Dale.

I stood there like a deer in the headlights. Trying to calm myself. He looks up with a worried look on his face. I cant think of anything to say to him. So i smile. Great. He smiles back at me, and takes a puff on his joint. I want to ask him if i can join badly. I want this awkward silence to end. As im just about to say something he speaks....

"Please dont tell anyone."

I nod my head still looking at the joint. I hope he doesn't think I'm starring at it. But in reality...I was. He knew it too.

"You want a hit?" He said as he pointed it towards me.

"Sure." I closed the door and took a seat next to him. And took it as he passed it to me. I slowly put it in my mouth and took a long drag. Then at that moment i knew that possibly Dale could feel the same about me.

15 Minutes later...

Getting back to class was not my concern right now. I was stoned. So was Dale. After our 2nd joint together, we decided we were too high to go back to class right now.

Instead we would stay... I lay on the old table next to the sink. My head is spinning. Dale follows and lays next to me. Perfect. I couldn't imagine this any better. He turns his head to face mine and we share a passionate kiss. Even when I'm high i could feel the butterflies. It was sweet. After minutes of kissing, Dale and I, made love. Right in the janitors closet. I didn't care if people could hear us, i just wanted him so badly. And for a second I could tell he wanted me...

20 Minutes later...

Dale and I are cuddled on that table. I realize how I've let the time slip and i gently untangle him from my body.

"I have to get back to class...sorry for leaving so soon."

"No its okay. I understand." As he slides his pants back on.

I put my clothes back on as well. Did i really just do that? I think i did. At this point I'm feeling like a pretty horrible friend. I cant tell her. I cant tell anyone. Once again, I feel all alone.

Dale tells me to call him as I'm walking out of the door. Second Period already started and as I'm walking back to class, I have to think of an excuse of why I'm so late. I got it. I'm late because i felt sick so i thought i would lie down somewhere. Eh, good enough for me. But there's only one problem, I still have to pee. Oh well, I'll just wait till lunch. If i can hold it of course.

I slowly walk back into Mr. Wangs class so I can get my stuff.

"Miss Giselle Ray, where have you been? I called the principal and he filed you missing..."

Oh great. My face turns bright red. I cant believe that he would do something like that. I have suddenly came to the conclusion that Mr. Wang is NOT cool. Case closed. I remained silent.

"...What exactly were you doing?"

My excuse wasn't good enough. I had to change it. AH-HA! I got it.

"I threw up in the bathroom and it got on my..my...shoe. I was cleaning it off."

Mr. Wang laughs at my stupidity.

"I was born at night, but I wasn't born last night. Two weeks of detention."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This cant be happening. If i get two weeks of detention this is going to mess up everything...

"But Mr. Wang, I cant..." He cuts me off.

"You can and will. Do I make myself clear?"

I nod and go to my next class. Since, I'm already late Mr. Wang gave me a pass.

As I enter, I feel everyone's eye on me...

I walk in slowly hand Ms. Hick the pass and sit down next to Faith. I give her a quick smile but shes still pissed at me. Shes gonna be even more pissed if she finds out what me and Dale did...

No one can find out...not ever...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Enjoy?

VOTE AND COMMENT!