Monomi's Hopeful Idea (SDR2)

Monomi has added SDR2 cast to the group.

Monomi: Hello my students! I hope you do not mind that I upgraded your handbooks last night while you all slept.

Fuyuhiko: Monomi, what the fuck is this?

Hajime: Looks like a group chat.

Mahiru: What's Monotime?

Monokuma: Hey! Monomi! What do you think you're doing!? Monotime is an app trademarked by Mono Corporation, and I don't remember giving you any excuse to use it!

Monomi: Well, you made me your little sister. So that makes me part of Mono Corporation. So I can use this scot-free!

Monokuma: And I can't have you running around not being my little sister. Who knows what you might do... Fine. Maybe this will convince these brats to kill someone.

Monomi: Not at all! Why, this chat is meant for helping the students bond with each other! Their handbooks can now text this group, text each other, text smaller groups they made, play games, take photos, and write little notes and draw pictures!

Chiaki: Games!?

Mahiru: Photos!?

Teruteru: Photos!?

Hajime: Don't you even think about it, Teruteru.

Kazuichi: Guys, I overslept! What the hell is going on!?

Akane: I don't know.

Nagito: We've all been added to a group chat in order to help us understand hope better!

Fuyuhiko: Shut up, Nagito.

Twogami: Why is my last name being used? And it's misspelled.

Monomi: ...Reasons.

Twogami: Alright, I won't question it. Anyway, are we all here? As your leader, I must confirm that we all are present for something like this.

Nekomaru: Sorry, I was in the bathroom.

Peko: I was meditating. And I do not like voicing my opinion.

Sonia: I was... busy. Doing my hair.

Monokuma: I saw you on the camera!

Sonia: Please, forget what you saw! I'll never become queen if my private actives become public!

Kazuichi: Monokuma, can you set me up with that information?

Teruteru: I'd also like to know what she was doing.

Gundam: SILENCE! You two are despicable. Taking advantage of such a pure mortal female like that! Why if Grizner were here, he'd bite you both for being such crude mortals!

Sonia: Thank you, Gundam.

Monokuma: Yeah well, guess what! That's the new motive! Get away with murder and you can see all the recorded footage of what Sonia Nevermind does in her bedroom!

Sonia: This is unforgivable!

Kazuichi: Actually, I could never really kill someone. Even for such an amazing offer.

Teruteru: Same here. I mean, I could probably kill someone if I really wanted to, but those videos are worthless if the real deal is also dead.

Mahiru: You two are disgusting.

Hajime: Anyway, almost all of us are accounted for. We're missing Ibuki, Mikan, and Hiyoko.

Ibuki: Hey, sorry Ibuki's late to the party! She was jamming out in her room.

Hiyoko: And I stole that trashy pig's handbook as a prank!

Mahiru: Hiyoko, you should really give that back to her.

Hiyoko: Fine!

Hiyoko: There, I did it!

Hajime: You were gone for only 10 seconds!

Hiyoko: I threw it out my window at her cabin. It broke her window.

Mikan: A-And it really hurt...

Twogami: Well, now that we're all accounted for, I think it's safe to say that this group chat may be the start of something fun for us here on the island.

Mikan Tsumiki sent a photo in the group.

Mikan: Kyaaaaaa! I didn't mean to send that!

Hajime: ...What are you doing, Mikan?

Mikan: I-I tried to take a selfie to see if the cameras worked, but my hand slipped. I meant to delete it, but I hit the wrong button!

Hajime: Why weren't you wearing your apron in the first place?

Mikan: I-I took it off to go to sleep! The nights were getting kind of hot out...

Teruteru: I'm not complaining.

Nagito: Please stop, Teruteru.

Mikan: Forgive meeeeeeeeeeeee!

Twogami: ...Or maybe not...