Making New Friends

(Amy's POV)

Right after Music class was over, my next class is Biology. I'm okay with Biology class except I'm not used to dissecting frogs. Gross! It makes me wanna throw up. Well, it's part of learning if I want to pass the course. So far I made a new friend at Music class. He's so handsome with those gorgeous green eyes. He was sitting right next to me with his dead frog in front of him.

"I really don't like this" he said to me and pinched the frog's leg.

"Me neither. I know it's dead but I don't like the insides" I said in a disgust feeling. Then two other students came in and it was a blue violet haired girl and a white haired boy with yellow eyes. Wow, that white-haired boy had very long hair and he looked a bit like Sephoroth from Final Fantasy. And the blue-violet haired girl looked different than the girls. She's probably a tomboy or something.

"Hi" I waved to them. They both waved back and go up to me.

"Hi, the name's Nebula Emerald" Nebula introduced herself.

"I'm Amy Rose" I shake hand with her.

"The name's Silver, Silver Smith" Silver said to me.

"Nice to meet you" I shook hands with him, "I'm new here"

"Congratulations. Oh, class is about to start" Silver saw the clock on the wall. He sat next to Nebula. They all began cut the dead frogs to examine their organs. I turned a little green at doing this.

"Oh, look at that. Pinkie Girl is gonna throw up" the browned haired girl pointing at me.

"Sierra, knock it off" Nebula stood up from her chair, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" she glared.

"Hmph! Whatever" Sierra said and continues doing her work. Sonic was glaring at her which I noticed. I took out the frog's heart and placed it aside.