I Don't Believe in Ghosts

(Nebula's POV)

Right after the meeting is over, I noticed Silver in his deep thoughts. I know what he's thinking about. He's thinking about Blaze again. Whenever he talks about her he gets too nervous to talk to her. From what Blaze told me last week she describes Silver as a naïve boy but that's what she likes about him. Yup, Silver does act naïve sometimes but that's what he is. He's like a brother to me.

"You still thinking about her again?" I asked, getting his attention.

"Uh... yeah. I just wanna talk to her but I get this nervous feeling. I just don't want to be like that" Silver said.

"Uh huh? Well why don't you ask her out?" I asked.

"I don't know how I should set up the date. I'm not good at it" Silver said.

"You can bring her to the carnival and have fun there. That's a good start" I said, "Since you helped Shadow last year to ask me on a date. Now it's my turn to help you ask Blaze out"

"Alright. I'll try to talk to her again and ask her out on the carnival" Silver said; holding his hands behind his back.

"That's the spirit Silver" I smiled.

(Sonic's POV)

"Is Amy the new member today?" I asked my brother Manic if Amy became a new member of the Student Council.

"Yes she is now. And we're glad that Sierra is replaced by her now. And what's next for you and her?" he said with an excited look on his face and asked.

"Well, I don't know. Maybe she and I could be at the basement playing games?" I shrugged.

"What about that haunted house in the deep forest? I bet she's not scared of haunted houses" Manic smirked.

"You mean those two crazy ghosts taking pictures of people freaking out?" I scoffed, "Please. I've been in that house 4 months ago and I didn't get scared"

(Flashback; 4 months ago)

I was walking in the forest alone while waiting for the sun to set down. Then I saw something that seemed to be an abandoned house in the middle of the deep forest. I decided to see if there's anyone there. I turned my flashlight on and got in, the door was unlocked.

"Hello? Anyone here?" I asked. No sound or anyone in the house. Might as well explore inside. I have like 10 minutes left until I transform into a werewolf.

Then I heard creaking noises from the room. I go up there and opened the door slowly; I only found furniture covered in white covers, "Hmmmm?" I looked around the room until a scary ghost holding a camera appeared in front of me.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed and the ghosts took a picture of my scared face. I ran out from the room and got past the mirror. His reflection suddenly changes.

"WHOOOOOAAAA!!!" my eyes widen at the sight of it, falling backward onto the floor. Then I turned around and saw the sun going down through the window, I started to tremble violently as if I were electrocuted, "Damn...it!" I growled lowly and clenched my teeth angrily. I felt myself growing sharp teeth and claws, dark blue hair with white tips, humans ears turned pointy, dark blue wolf tail appeared, and my sneakers turned dark red with metal spikes.

"AAARRRROOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I howled out loud.

I turned around and saw two ghosts standing there, "You scared me, huh? Well this time I'll scare you back!" I growled and chased after them.