First Day of School

(Sonic's POV)

I was still in the basement in my werewolf form. Being a werewolf is hard because I can't even play games on my iPhone due to my claws. Usually I trim my claws shorter but they grow back fast. I hate these claws it makes me angry. Sometimes I wonder how girls get used to having long nails for fashion; I'll never know why.

"Sonic, can I come in?" I heard my mother's voice from the door.

"Go ahead" I allowed her in. She opened the door and she looked very concerned and sad about my condition. My ears bend down in sadness as she sat next to me.

"Sonic, it will be alright hon" she said to me.

"No it won't mom. Every day at night I'm like a monster hiding in the shadows" I sigh in sadness, "And avoiding things made of silver"

"I know Sonic. And if that witch didn't toy with your heart none of this would have happened" My mother said to me.

"When she was testing the curse, it showed that her kiss didn't work on me. She was never my lover the whole time. I don't know, Mom. I'll never find the right girl to break this curse. It's never gonna happen" I said and whimpered like a dog in sadness.

"There's still a chance, Sonic. One day I know you'll find the right girl. Someday you will. Now come upstairs and have dinner with us" she said.

"Alright then" I said and put on a hoodie to cover my face. I followed my mother and had dinner with my siblings. As a werewolf I eat meat, not vegetables.

"Come on Sonic. Wolves can eat berries besides meat" Manic said.

"Yeah, I know" I scoffed and ate a chicken leg, "So mom, did you find out who our new neighbor is?" I asked her.

"Yes. Her name is Amy Rose and she is kinda nice. You should meet her" my mother said.

"Only if I'm in normal form. She'll be scared if she sees me like I am now" I said.

"You got to think positive, bro" my sister Sonia said.

"I guess" I shrugged.

--------------

(Amy's POV)

I wonder if I'll ever meet a handsome boy at the new school tomorrow, one that is caring and understanding. I hope there are no bullies there. But now I guess I have to go to bed soon. I haven't organized other things in my room yet but hopefully I'll get that done after school tomorrow. All the other furniture is in the garage. It's been a long travel for me and my parents.

I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth before I go to bed. After that I got into my red sheets in my bed and closed my eyes. I hope tomorrow will be a great day for me at school.

--------------

(Sonic's POV)

Man, this is so annoying. My sister was brushing my wolf tail while I'm brushing my teeth. Sonia really loves fashion and stuff. And she hates when I'm messy and dirty every night as a werewolf. I can't argue with her again because I don't wanna make her mad. I finished brushing my teeth when Sonia stopped brushing my tail.

"It's done brother" Sonia said and pets my tail.

"Thanks. Tell me again why you like to brush my tail?" I asked her.

"Because it looks so fluffy and cute" Sonia said.

"Cute and fluffy? I hate that tail" I said with an annoyed frown. But then my sister hugs me for comfort.

"Relax Sonic" Sonia said and gently pulled from the hug, "You're still our brother on the inside. It's not the end of the world"

"Yes. And you'll always be my sister Sonia. Let's go to bed before school starts tomorrow" I said and went to my bedroom to go to sleep. I took my spiked sneakers off. As I got into bed I looked on my right side of the window, staring at the full moon. While having this werewolf curse, nothing bad happens when I stare at the full moon. Like in those movies or books, we all know what happens when a human looks at the moon he or she transforms into a werewolf. Well, this is different in my world. The transformation only happens when the sun goes down. I yawned a bit and then went to sleep.

-----------------------

(Normal POV, next day)

Amy was heading to the new school to have her first day there in the town. She hoped that she is gonna get new friends and possibly a boyfriend. Her parents was gonna stay home since they haven't found their new job yet. So they're just gonna continue unpacking stuff and move their furniture inside their new house.

(Amy's POV)

"Alright this is it" I said as I headed inside the school in the hallway to find an unoccupied locker to put my stuff in. Then I found one and open it to put my backpack in it, I also put a picture of my family and I in it. After putting everything in my locker, I head to the headmaster's office to get my school schedule.

"Welcome to Station Square High, Amy Rose. I am the principal here" The Principal said to me with a polite smile.

"Pleasure to meet you. I am here for my school schedule" I said.

"Ah, yes. Here's your schedule. Here you go Miss Rose" The Principal gave me my schedule. It was shown to be....

Homeroom: 7:30 - 7:35 AM

Period 1 (Music Class): 7:35 - 8:17 AM

Period 2 (Biology Class): 8:21 - 8:59 AM

Period 3 (Gym Class): 9:03 - 9:41 AM

Lunch: 9:45 - 10:20 AM

Period 4 (Algebra Class): 10:25 - 11:03 AM

Period 5 (Chemistry Class): 11:07 AM - 12:36 PM

Period 6 (Herpetology Class) 12:40 - 1:18 PM

Period 7 (Study Hall) 1:22 - 2:00 PM

"Wow, thanks sir" I said to the principal.

"You're welcome. Oh, I almost forgot. Students and teachers have to wear school IDs. But since you're new here you can come back to my office after school to get your picture taken. Any questions?" he said to me.

"Uh yeah. Which classroom do I have?" I asked.

"You got class room number 7. But now go to music class before you are late" he told me.

"Okay, and thanks again" I said to him before I quickly rushed out of the office to get to class on time. I really hate getting a tardy. Then eventually I found the music class and I got in to find out that class was about to start.

"Oh welcome Miss Rose. Alright class, we have a new classmate Amy Rose" the music teacher said.

(Sonic's POV)

I was back as a human during day time. My siblings and I are in Music Class, waiting for our music teacher to teach us. I also noticed the pink-haired girl my mother talked about.

"All right, class. We have a new classmate Amy Rose" the teacher said, "So Amy, introduce us to the class"

"Okay. I'm Amy Rose and I'm from Mercia. And now I live here. My parents and I moved to Station Square to start a new life and stuff" she said. She seems so sweet and kind. Perhaps I shall talk to her.

"My favorite sport is Softball. And that's all I can think of" she finished introducing us.

"Alright Miss Rose, have a seat next to Sonic Ogilvie" the teacher said my name. Amy sat right next to me and I looked over my shoulder to look at her, "Hi Amy" I waved to her.

"Hi Sonic" Amy said to me and takes out the music notes.

"Alright class, we are gonna try out playing the violin" the music teacher said.