Feelings of Love

(Sonic's POV)

A while later after we finished pizza, I said 'Good Night' to Amy and she went back home. Mom and Sonia went to clean up in the kitchen; as much as I want to help but I can't due to my claws. So I went upstairs to go brush my teeth and head to my bedroom. Chip was already in my bedroom having a chocolate bar. Again, I was a little worried about that. Dogs can't have chocolate because it's very toxic if they digest it. But I forgot that Chip is not mortal, he's immortal and can't die. Since he's....whatever he is. A God of Light? I have no idea.

"Enjoying the chocolate?" I asked Chip.

"Yeah. It is so tasty" Chip said, I just shrugged and removed my shirt, being shirtless again whenever I go to bed.

"Tomorrow is Friday, finally. But....my friends will probably find out about my werewolf secret on Saturday. I can't let that happen" I sigh and looked at the Moon near my window.

Then I saw Chip trying to comfort me by getting on my lap, "Don't worry. Try out something" he said.

"I don't know, Chip. I can't keep this a secret forever. Even if I did tell them the real truth, I don't know how they will react" I said.

"What? Like freak out?" Chip guessed, I nodded slowly and went to sleep with some tears in my eyes.

-----

(Amy's POV)

I woke up early this morning to get ready for school and the council meeting. I just hope everything goes okay with Sonic because I noticed he's a little worried about his friends finding out about his secret. But I will figure out something soon. I headed to the school council room and took my seat for the meeting to start. I also remembered giving the list of improvements to Shadow yesterday.

"Okay, down to business. This meeting of the Student Council is now in session. Shadow, how did we go in our data gathering mission with the Student Body?" Silver asked him.

"Well, after talking to the Council Members and compiling their notes, it seems that it was a success" Shadow grinned.

"That's great! So, did you get a chance to compile the list yet?" Silver asked.

"Sure did. I even put them in order of priority. The big Student issues that need to be resolved by the Council are: 1.) The cafeteria chairs are all grunged up and very uncomfortable" Shadow passed the list of things to Manic.

"2.) Most of the vending machines in school don't work and the one's that do need to be re-stocked" Manic said and passed it to Nebula.

"3.) The basketball scoreboard doesn't work properly and might pose a danger to the students" she said and passed it down to me.

"4.) The hallways need a better polished floor" I said and passed the paper down to Silver.

"Great work everyone, that's exactly what we needed. Now, onto the next order of business. How to raise the funds needed to fix these issues?" Silver asked us, "Does anyone have ideas to make money?"

"I can bake chocolate chip cookies. Long time ago in elementary school, I was once a girl scout and everyone loved my mom's baked cookies. We made good money by selling cookies" I said.

"Hey, that's a great idea, Amy. What do you think, Silver?" Nebula asked him.

"Sounds like a good idea. What's your idea?" Silver asked her.

"Well, I could help Amy baking, the more the better" Nebula said.

"Thanks, Nebula" I said, "That will give us two days to make hundreds of cookies to sell on Monday"

"One more thing, Silver. We need someone to do the flyers to spread the news to everyone in the school" Shadow said.

"I can do that" Manic said.

"Alright then. But I also go spread flyers to everyone here" I said.

"Let's do the flyers" Silver said.

We then got to the computer to make our flyers in style. I have to get the ingredients after school if I have any at home. But Nebula could be some good help besides my mother. But I hope Nebula doesn't suspect me and Sonic. If that happens I just hope she can trust me and Sonic about this.

Right after we made copies of the flyers, our mission is to hang up the flyers on the walls in every hallways of the school.

"Okay, that's plenty. You all know what to do, guys. I'll see you on Monday. Meeting adjourned" Silver said.

(Sonic's POV)

I was in the library doing my studies as usual. That was until Sierra decided to bother me again. I was so not in the mood to see her slutty face.

"Hello there sexy Ex" Sierra said. I just wanted to tear her apart if I could right now or maybe shove a chilidog into her mouth. But I have to focus on my studies.

"Leave him alone, traitor" Hex walked up to Sierra like a striking cobra. Yup, she's from Egypt. I have to admit, she kinda reminds me Cleopatra.

"Fine, I'll go" Sierra makes a grumpy look on her face when Hex told her off.

"You have broken his heart by betraying him and you should leave him alone!" Hex said sternly.

"Whatever, Cleopatra!" Sierra gave her the middle finger and leaves the library.

"Hmph, what a Drama Queen" Hex shook her head in annoyance.

"Thanks Hex" I said in a low voice yet smiled.

"No problem, Sonic" Hex said and then sat on the chair next to me, "So I heard you and Amy getting along for a few days"

"Yup. And, uh, Hex? Promise to not tell anyone but I think my heart is getting crazy over her" I whispered to her.

"Oh, in other words you are in love with her?" Hex asked.

"Uh I guess so. But....I'm just a little shy to tell her my feelings" I blushed. I saw Amy walking in the library, putting up some flyers on the walls of the library. She saw me and waves to me. I waved back and so did Hex near me.

"Hi Sonic. Hi Hex" Amy said and continued to set up flyers.

"I better check what the flyers are" I go up to Amy and decided to have a closer look at the flyers.

"Sonic. Nebula and I are gonna make chocolate chip cookies to raise our funds" Amy held a flyer up at my face.

"After school?" I asked.

"Yes. We can go out tomorrow. Because of your you-know-what thingy" Amy said.

"Of course. You're right. I hope you make them tasty" I said.

(Silver's POV)

"Come on, Silver. We talked about this before. Don't be shy" Nebula telling me this three times. She's helping me to be a man to talk to Blaze.

"I'm such a sissy" I sighed.

"You are no sissy Silver. Take a deep breath and pretend I'm her. Repeat after me, Blaze, will you go out with me?" Nebula tells me to repeat after her.

"Blaze will you go out with me?" I repeated.

"Good. Now try that to Blaze if you meet her. Go get her tiger" Nebula said with a trusty smile on her face.

"Okay then" I gulped a little.