Chapter 7: Party Time

Comenzar desde el principio

Once we all had ourselves together

Once we all had ourselves together. We looked at the clock and with was time to go to the party.

"Let's have our fun girl!" I smile at my sisters.

"Let's go." They say in unison. We start to head down to stairs so that we can to the pack house.

Once we got to the pack it was beautiful. They did really good job decorating. I was hit with the most intoxicating scent. I trailed me eyes across the room to see the pack members. My eyes landed on one of the hottest people by far there. Ace. He had on an all black suit, his hair was a messy but sexy bed head look. He look so good. I could see that he was staring at me, I just smirked and walked in more and went over to the food table an got me some food. I could feel someone presents near me I turn around to see Ace walking over to me.

"Hey," He greets me smiling. It was the type of smile that makes your knees weak and wobbly.

"Hey Ace," I smile but soon go back to my food not to ignore him it's just I love food.

"You know you look amazing right," I blush at his comment. When he sees me blush he smirks. I hate that I blushed and gave him that reaction.

I mutter a 'stupid' to myself and him. He wait untill I'm finish eating to start talking. We are talking have our small talk till I here a slow song start to play I look over to the DJ to see my mom and Nadia standing by him with smiles on there faces. I glare at them and they both wave me off. I look over to see Keith and Alex heading over to the dance floor. Someone clear there thoart and I look over to see Ace smiling at me. He gets up and put a hand out for me to take.

"May I have this dance," He ask in his sexy british accent.

I loved it I smile and tap my chin then look at him and nod yes. I take his hand and he leads me to the the dance floor. My heart skipped a beat as the sparks tingle through out my whole body. I put my arms around his neck and his hands go to my waist. We dance to music I end up resting my head on his shoulder.

"You know I am verry happy that you came back," he whispers in my ear I smile like the idea of him happy that I'm home. But if I am going to do this right I will be playing hard to get.

"I'm glad to be home too," I whisper back to him.

We hung out all night just there hangout, dancing to songs, eat, and talking. I had a goodnight so did Alex she hung out with Keith. Nadia hungout with some friends she meet. I am happy that I came to this party I had a good night.

Ace POV

Once I told the girls about the party Alex and Nadia dragged Adrianna away before she could protest. I chuckled at the moment.

"So are you ready for the party?" Keith asked bring me out of my little day dreaming state. I nod in respond to his question we walk back into the pack house and start to help with the decorations.

4 hours later

I still have a little while before the party starts so me and Keith just sit down and start talking to each other and hang out.

"Tonight we are going to start making things better for them and ourselves you know." Keith smiles at me.

"Yeah I know. We will make it up to them as much as we can." I smile back.

We will make things up to the girl we will show them how sorry we really are. We talk for a little long.

"Hey I'm going to go and get ready." I tell Keith he nods, and walks out as well guessing to go and get ready to. I get to my room and talk my shower and get dressed. I am wearing an all black suit.

I like it and I hope Adrianna likes it to. I want her to see how much I am sorry and if I can make her happy tonight I will have a better chance. I mess my hair to give it a messy sexy look I know how much she liked that from when we were younger. When we where younger she would mess up my hair and then say that I was cute.

I am not going to lie when we were younger I had a crush on her, but when the people labeled her as a nerd/geek and I need to watch my reputation so I tried to get over it. Key word tried. When I found out that we were mates I was so happy, but people expected that since she was a nerd and a weakingling that I was going to have to reject her. When I did it broke my heart I felt like half of me was completely gone and I missed it. But now is my time to make up for that and make thing better between us.

Once I was done getting dressed I walked down to see Keith in the ball room. He had on a black and red suit.

He looked up at me and smiled we nodded. I went around make sure that everything was good and in it place. I laughed as I see people walking in. I was helping out and talking to some of the pack members when I was hit with the most amazing scent of cinnamon, vanilla, and roses. I look around to see if I can find my mate. My wolf Ryder was going crazy in my head knowing that she was in the room. I look over to the ball room entrance and there she was standing there look over the crowd. She looked so amazing the dress she was wearing was amazing I couldn't even tell you. When we made eye contact she smiled and walk over to the food. Keith nugde me telling me to go over and talk to her. I laughter at him because while he was doing that he couldn't take his eyes off of Alex. Nadia had gone off with some of the friends she had made while she was here I don't know how already but it happened. I look to see where Adrianna had walk off to, the food table. She still loved food like nothing else.

I walked over to her as she ate her food.

"Hey." was the first thing I say to her. She looks up an smiles I almost melted right then and there.

"Hey Ace." She replies

"You know you look amazing." She blushed at the comment I gave her she tried to hide it but she wasn't fast enough because I did see it.

She muttered a 'stupid', I'm going to assume that she was talking to both of us but okay its fine. All of a sudden a slow song comes on. She looks up at the DJ and glares I follow her eyes and see her mom and Nadia by the DJ. They wave her off, Adrianna's mom winks at me giving me the clue to ask her to dance. I get up, and stick my hand out for her.

"May I have this dance?" I ask with my best British accent.

She looks at my hand and taps her chin. I was about to freak out that she was going to say no. Right when I was going to take my hand away she nods and puts her hand in mine. Sparks erupted through my arm at her touch. I walk to the dance floor and put my hands on her hips, she puts her arms around my neck and we start swaying to the beat. She started resting her head on my shoulder after a little while.

"You know I am very happy that you came back" I found myself whispering in her ear.

"I'm glad to be home too." She says back.

We hungout for the rest of the party and that made me happy. I notice that Keith and Alex were having a good time to. It was a good night for me and others to.