Chapter 1. Victoria.

The morning of the Jellicle ball was busy as usual, preparations were well underway to make sure the yard was just right for the later celebrations. Most cats had scattered from the den earlier on, except for one.

The pure white adolescent kitten slept alone, curled up tightly with her tail flicking softly before her face. She looked so innocent in her sleep, even more so compared to when she was awake. The kitten's beauty was enchanting to whomever she met, she was a delicate flower, she was Victoria.

At the previous Jellicle ball the pure white kitten had caught the attention of a young tom, a night the pair would never forget...

Victoria's tail flicked as the memory appeared in her sleepy thoughts, the dim light was now beginning to creep through her eyelids which roused her from the peaceful slumber. Silently, she stretched back, her hind legs folding to allow her to arch her flexible back.

As if he sensed his queen's awakening, the young tom crept into the den and softly nuzzled his body against Victoria's.

"Plato..." The kitten purred. She smiled as his tail twined with her own. Copying his actions, she rolled her head softly against his shoulder in an affectionate manner.

"Good morning, Victoria

"Good morning, Victoria." He meowed quietly. The pair continued to purr affectionately at one another's touch until three extremely energetic kittens barreled into the nearly silent den.

 It was the newest additions to the Jellicle tribe: George, Callus and Hariena; Demeter and Munkustrap's kittens. 

"Excellent!" George cried ecstatically. His equally excited brother, Callus, joined him at his side. Their tails higher for two very young kittens. 

"Viccy, you're awake! Mother said we couldn't come in and play until you have woken." Callus explained, his vivid green eyes wide. 

"Actually, mummy said we shouldn't come in at all..." Hariena meowed meekly, she was the shyest of the trio. 

"Shh, Hariena!" The giddy male kittens hissed. The dark red tabby kit shrank back and her tail curled at her paws. 

"Be kind to your sister!" Victoria reminded. "You're very lucky to have one another." She purred knowingly. Plato nodded beside his future mate and held out a paw to the kits. 

"I think I just heard your mother calling, you might want to scram before she catches you in here!" Plato warned teasingly. 

The three younger kits tensed up immediately before one by one scrambling out of the small entrance. 

"Precious." Victoria giggled. All of a sudden, Plato's gaze met hers and he offered a sweet smile before he licked the side of Victoria's left fluffy white ear. His action sent shivers up and down the young queen's spine. She nuzzled against the tom's neck before drawing away. "We should probably join the others and finish the preparations." She prompted. 

"Ah, yes. That would be wise." Plato snickered. He stood up, his tail still twined with hers and just as they were about to make their way out of the den, he turned to her once more. "Victoria?" 

"Yes Plato?" She answered, her light eyes wide with curiosity. 

"Will you save the first dance for me?" He purred. A small grin became present on the kit's face. 

"Yes Plato, always."

---

*Squeals with giddy excitement* Guyyyys! ^^^ Above is Victoria and Plato's scene in the filmed production. :) 

I love Cats so much, my favorite musical of all time! I couldn't help myself and I had to write a spin off. I've been writing this on paper and I'm up to chapter 12 already xD

So with this fic I'll be adding scenes from the filmed version to chapters that best suit it (especially when it gets to the ball) and I'll also be including songs and instrumentals in chapters as well. :D 

-Lauren xxx