Chapter 18

Ashton Irwin

Luke and I had been together for a couple weeks and the media was blowing up about us everywhere.

Everyone was freaking out about it and so was our managers. They thought that sales would drop and we'd be nothing. It was just the opposite. We both gained more fame from being together and Luke even promoted our album that was coming out soon.

The pre-orders on our album were through the roof and we all were freaking out.

We gained more fame which made our managers happy since they made there living off of us being famous.

"Lukey Poo!" I poked his cheek.

We were currently sitting at a small cafe in his hometown of Sydney, Australia. I had never been before and he said I would love it and he would love to take me so he did.

We were on a 2 month break before we started our Winter Tour that a bunch of bands and singers preformed at. I was happy that Luke and I were asked on the tour together because I don't know what I would do without him.

We were both dressed in light sweaters since the morning air was actually quite chilly. I was use to the brutal, humid Flordia heat so anything below like 70 degrees was cold to me.

I didn't understand the weather here and Luke had to keep helping me with the conversion since in America we use Fahrenheit and here they use Celsius.

After we were done sipping on our hot chocolate's and eating our cream cheese muffins, that were out of this world amazing, we locked pinkies and walked down the streets.

I thought the locking pinkies thing was adorable. Of course we held hands but we both just loved the locking pinkies idea.

I looked up at the taller boy who's hair was a little bit of a mess but he made it look adorable. He hadn't done his hair before we left since it was around 7am when we left. But I wasn't complaining.

We were both not morning people but we were so jet lagged that we were awake at 3am and asleep at 3pm.

I had met Luke's mom last night and she was the sweetest person ever. She made sure I felt homey and didn't make us feel to awkward.

Luke's been showing me around the place he grew up since after the cafe this morning. He showed me where him and his friends use to hang out after school. He showed me the old movie theatre he use to go to with his mom. He showed me all the cute diners and walked me down the big city streets that we're not that crowed.

Some people recognised us as we walked in down the streets but they mostly kept there distance from us.

He took me to a more secluded area no one was really at.

"This is where I had my first kiss when I was 13," He giggles, "I know that's weird to bring up but you did ask for me to show you everywhere that I made a memory at."

"I know the memory is your first kiss but I feel like there's something else to it, tell me more," He sat me down on the soft grass and held me on his lap.

His arms were around my waist and his chin rested on my shoulder.

"First time I got dumped too after that first kiss," He sighed, "She said I was a bad kisser and left."

"Awe baby," I kissed him quick, "You're a great kisser by the way."

He smiled at me, "Thank you Ashy, maybe you should check one more time to see if I'm actually a good kisser."

I turned towards the taller boy and smiled at him.

"You're so beautiful, I'm so lucky," I leaned in kissing the blonde boy.

Everything just felt so perfect kissing the boy. My tummy exploded with butterflies and my heart was beating out of my chest.

His fingers slowly trailed down my sides, under my shirt making me shiver from his cold touch. His hands stopped on my hip bones and thumbs were resting over my tummy. He started moving his thumbs in small circles making more butterflies erupt in my tummy.

I pulled away blushing more than I had ever blushed before. His eyes slowly opened when I pulled away and he kept his eyes locked with mine.

"Baby, I.. I.. words can't describe how much I'm into you," He placed a hand on my cheek, "Honestly, the L word is a strong enough word to describe how much I care and how into you I am."

"The L word?" I blushed a lot at his words and just wanted to hear him say into honestly.

"Is it too early?" He asked, "I mean I know we've known each other for a while now but we've only been dating two weeks. I know I feel it but is it too early to admit it?"

"I feel it too Lukey," I gave a reassuring smile to the blue eyed boy.

"You do?" I swear his eyes lit up brighter than I had seen before.

"I have an intense feeling of deep affection towards you Lukey,"

"I have an intense feeling of deep affection towards you too Ashy,"

The boy placed his lips on mine again, kissing me in such a loving way it was hard to describe.

He laid me back on the grass gently. His lips disconnected from mine and they slowly started connecting again back down my jaw and my neck.

"Lukey," I said.

"Yes, baby cakes?" He looked up at me.

"I think... I think I'm ready..." I said a little unsure but quickly sounded confident, "I'm ready."

"Are you positive?" He asked cautiously.

"Positive Lukey," I smiled down at the tall boy.

He smiled brightly back up at me, "Well baby I won't fuck you but I will defiantly make love you, my beautiful prince."

(hey guess what....

hey hey hey guess what...

I think you already know...

SMUT NEXT CHAPTER!!!!)