Chapter 7

Luke Hemmings

"Lukey!" I was suddenly on the ground attacked by a smaller boy in warm hugs.

"Oh my God, Ashy its you!" I hugged him back tightly still on the ground.

We stayed hugging on the ground for at least 10 minutes before Ashton sat up but letting me go.

"I can't believe it's you, it's really you," He said happily.

I pulled away from the hug and looked all over his face.

This green eyes shined even brighter in person, the freckles under his eyes popped more in person, his blonde brunette hair was even softer than it looks in person, this face and body in general was just amazingly perfect.

I hadn't realised I was staring at the small boy so intensely but when I did I noticed his cheeks were red and he was trying to look away.

But I was 100% sure that neither of us wanted to look away from each other.

My hands found there ways to his cheeks and I smiled at the smaller boy.

"You're even more beautiful in person," I told him and his cheeks turned a darker shade of red.

"You're even more beautiful in person too Lukey!" He smiled and I helped him stand back up.

"T-thank y-"

"Ashton, show time," His manager cut me off.

He pouted, then turned his attention back on me, "Well I have to go even though I don't want too."

"I'll still be here for the rest of the show and night," I gave him a reassuring smile and hugged him one last time before his band members basically had to drag him away from me.

I stood on the side of the stage to watch the band preform since being in the crowd for there shows would put more attention on me than on the four's show.

Ashton looked and sounded amazing out on stage, he looked so into it and put passion into what he did. Everything he did was from the heart and wow was it beautiful to watch. It explains why the four had sold out so many shows. The pure passion that was put into the band and playing.

Half way through the show I noticed Ashton look my way and his dimples instantly popped. A sly smile creeped up along his lips and a light shade of pink covered his cheeks when we made eye contact.

The boy didn't look away for a solid minute until he realised he had missed his part to sing. Luckily Tyler had noticed and took over for the boy.

Ashton went back to focusing on the show and I went back to focusing all my attention on him still.

When he ran off stage the first thing he did was run into my arms which I didn't mind but he was sweating so it kind of grossed me out.

"Ash, you're drenched in sweat love," I pulled away from the hug.

"You called me love," he blushed yet again and ran off to hopefully shower.

"He's a 13 year old boy in love I swear," Brooke followed behind Ashton laughing a little.

Love. Which was honestly what I was starting to feel towards him.

We only had spoken for two to three weeks but we talked everyday almost all the time when we could.

He was such an adorable, amazing, sweet, kind, loving, beautiful person what wasn't there to love about him. Nothing, nothing at all.

But I defiantly couldn't let this L word slip from my mouth anytime soon considering him and I aren't even dating and haven't even done anything coupley yet.

After about 10 minutes the blonde brunette boy came out of the dressing room in just shorts and a t-shirt. His hair was still damp too.

He walked into my arms and wrapped his small arms around my waist.

The height difference was adorable. He came right up under my chin so my chin laid on the top of his head perfectly.

His body fit into my arms perfectly and I didn't want to pull away.

"Come onto the tour bus with us yeah?" He looked up at me with begging eyes.

"Of course,"

But neither of us moved, we stayed hugging in a comfortable silence.

"Are you two going to just stand there and hug the entire time?" Tyler laughed scaring the both of us.

Ashton got closer to me and held on tighter from the scare and that make me smile. Because I felt like he thought as if I could protect him.

He grabbed my hand tugging me to the way out of the pavilion.

His hand was basically hugging mine, and I wanted to intertwine our fingers together.

Without even a split second passing I laced our fingers together and our hands fit perfectly together.

The small boy pulled me into the bus and instantly to the back.

I sat on the small cushioned bench and he immediately sat next to me snuggling to my side.

His legs laid across my lap and he had his head on my shoulder looking up at me.

I looked down at the boy and smiled a loving smile at him.

We just stared at each other for hell knows how long, but the spilt second I cut back to reality his lips were against mine.