Sneak Peak- Madison Cleary

Hey guys, I've been working on this for a few months....I'm finally done...yaaaay...Here is a sneak peak into my new book Madison Cleary

It holds intrigue, love, pain and forgiveness...

'Let go of me you wretched man!' she tried pulling her hand away but Baron had a firm grip.

'You will do as my father requests, you whore!' he spat out

Madison struggled against him. He had now held her around the waist and was dragging her from the room. She always wondered why the staff only ever stood back and gossiped about her. 'Let me go Baron!' she lifted her legs, throwing him off balance. She managed to free herself from his grip.

'You will do as you are told or you can forget living out in wealth with me.'

'Keep the King's promise Baron, I do not want it. I want to be far away from you and your wretched family of cursed men! I am glad I birthed you no child. What kind of monster would I bring into this world!'

His face reddened and anger flashed across his horrific features. He found her wrist again and held it firmly, his fingers digging into her skin. His free hand found her cheek. Madison reeled back but still in the firm grip of her husband 'I still have life to live my sweet. There will be time for that.' His smile causing the hair on her skin to rise.

She stamped down on his foot, in his moment of confusion and pain Madison turned on her heels and raced for the stairs Baron behind her. She had just approached the top landing when he jumped at her. She would not let him lay another finger on her. He came lunging, holding out his hand to grip her arm, when she moved, ever so slightly, his eyes widened when his foot went over the step. He rolled down the flight of stairs with a thud, screaming until the final sound, a heavy thump silenced his cries. A pool of blood slowly forming around him.