O for Outcast

(dedicated to @PlaidAndTrenchCoats,I'm so glad this story was an eye-opener for you! Thank you for leaving the lovely comment!)

O:.

It was a video.

A video of me. Of me dancing provocatively around Jacob.

I felt the bile rise up in my throat and had to rush to the bathroom to get rid of everything that was once in my stomach.

Clenching my eyes closed, I wanted this all to be a dream.

I wanted time to stop.

I wanted them to stop.

Why wouldn't they stop?

I was divided, parts of me couldn't bear to look at the video but the other half couldn't bring myself to tear my eyes away from it.

I played it on a loop.

An evergoing loop.

I was trembling now, the shock hitting me with full force. The fact that Ria could pretend to be friendly and trick me into this disgusted me. Why would she do this? Especially after I had explained everything.

The comments were even worse than the actual video.

"Slut."

"Whore."

"Hoe."

"What a fucking bitch, going down for anyone who would let her."

"Who'd wanna fuck her? Look at her!"

"Wow girls, keep your boyfriends on a leash, this bitch is out for them all."

"Even her parents don't want her, and I don't blame them."

"Prostitute."

"Bitch should kill herself."

"What a slag."

Shutting my laptop with a hasty jerk, I pushed it away.

Stop.

Please.

*****

Comments or votes would be appreciated. One more chapter to go and an epilogue to go!