~Chapter Eighteen

Start from the beginning

We pulled apart and I turned to Loren to give her a polite smile, but the bitch tried to throw this weak slow ass punch.

   I caught her arm with my left hand and pulled her right into my right fist. She fell back immediately. So I got on top of her and started jabbing the fuck out her face.

       While I was on top of her this bitch didn't know what to do so she bit my left wrist.

  Who the fuck bites someone in a fight?

   That weak shit honestly made me black out and I grabbed a tight fistful of hair making her unable to move while I popped her all in her face.

     From the sounds of it I think Breezy and Mikey was having their own fight going on.

    I felt two punches to the back of my head but as fast as they came it left. I felt arms try to pull me off Lolo but because I had a tight grip on her hair they just dragged her along with me.

"Kham you bouta kill her let go!"

   "No bitches gon learn to stop playin with me!"

Two people finally got my hands from her hair. Looking over to my left I saw Jela and Pooh taking turns molly whopping Shay's trifling ass.

    "Fuck her up yall!" I cheered them on while Blow kept his hold around me.

   Cdai was tryna get Jela but every time he got her Pooh started whooping Shay's ass all over again. When he got Pooh Jela did the same.

   It took about 4 dudes to finally break up their fight over there. Speaking of fight I had no idea where my baby was at this moment, and I was started to getting worried.

       "Let go! Where is Breezy!?" I tried to get from Blow's grip but he wouldn't budge. He didn't care about all the kicking and elbowing I was doing.

     "He good Kham." They told me taking me out the party.

    Once we were outside they put me down, and I saw Edai and Jamari tryna calm Breezy down.

     I don't even know why the hell Breezy was even fighting.

      "Yall watch out I got him." I told them pushing them out the way. I immediately wrapped my arms around him.

     "Kham I ain't know you was a savage."

     "I should say the same about you. You good now?"

      "Yeah." He replied before kissing me on the forehead.

    "On Foenem we can't take you bitches no fucking where!" Sasha and Erika said once they got outside. I turned around to look at them.

  They got me fucked up. So I was supposed to let a bum bitch hit me and Shay jump me?

   That's why Jela and Pooh were my bitches. They always on what I'm on and they wit da shits.

  Erika and Sahsa be on some pretty girl shit like they too good to fight, but always want someone to come through for them. Juice don't really fight but she will taze the fuck outta a hoe.