Chapter Fifteen~

"How was dinner with the girls?" Breezy asked as soon as I walked in.

        "Stupid." I mumbled walking pass to my room.

"What happened?" He asked following me to the room. I sat down on the bed rolling my eyes just thinking about the fuckery.

"Bullshit is what happened. Shay been acting like a low life shady hoe, and Jela was finna smack her."

"You know she stay with Loren that's all they do is talk shit." He replied. Breezy knelt down and took off my flats for me. He began massaging my left foot for me.

      "Thanks bae I really needed that." I moaned laying back and relaxing.

      "You know I thought alot about what you said about running the streets and you were right."

      "Oh yeah?"

    "Yeah and I was thinking me and you should pick up Antonio jr and Joi tomorrow. Then later tomorrow night we can go on a date."

      "That sounds awesome. What's the catch?" I asked skeptical.

       "No catch."  He replied coming up to hover over me. He put both hands on either side of my head and leaned down to kiss me.

   As soon as our lips touched I locked my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

      "Kham wait baby."

      "Why?"

    "I gotta go handle something real quick with Cdai and Rondo."

     "Breezy are you serious right now?" I asked.

        "It's just for a few hours." I smacked my lips and pushed him off of me.

       "It's 8 something what you mean a few hours?"

     "I should be home by 11 the latest."

     "Whatever Antonio." I told him getting up from the bed.

I walked over to the hamper stripping down to only my bra and underwear.

"Im bouta head out I'll be right back ok?"

"Mhm." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Can I get a kiss?"

"Go kiss Cdai and Rondo."

He smacked his lips and left out the room. He just makes me so sick sometimes. When he's in the mood I'm not and when I'm in the mood he wanna hit the block.

I grabbed my phone and called up Kamari for some advice.

"Long time no talk hoe."

"I could say the same." I replied.

"So what chu on?"

    "Nun I sorta been living with Breezo and I think I'm ready to go to the next level."

   "Level? Bitch what chu talking about?"