Chapter Thirteen~

~A Week Later

    "Girl I don't know what to do anymore." I complained to Pooh on the phone.

    "Kham it's not that bad... Well it's nothing out the normal."

  "Hoe I got a bad feeling some shit is bouta go down."

     "What chu mean?"She asked.

      "I don't know but I just got this feeling and Breezy running off at the mouth is not helping."

   "Well atleast he can back up what he say."

   "I know but he wouldn't have to if he just hushed in the first place." I heard the door open to the bedroom and I hit the end button.

   "Where you going?" I asked once I saw him grab a pair of Jordan's out his closet.

   "I'll be back."

   "Okayy that don't answer my question."

   "Bae can we not do this now?"

   "Alright Breezy. Go head since whatever it is in the streets is so damn important." I replied.

    "Khamille I have to go handle something but when I get back I'm all yours." He told me kissing me on my neck.

      "You think you could do anything you want and then come back and give me the worlds  greatest tongue and then everything is fine." I said rolling my eyes.

     "Damn Baby it's that good?" He laughed smirking at me.

       "That's besides the point boy."

      "Okay why don't you go home and pack up a few of your stuff, and Bout time you finished Ima be done."

         "Yeah yeah yeah."

     "Yeah yeah nothing wit yo clingy ass."

      "You needa quit lying I am not clingy I'm tryna get you out these streets, and focused on this money." I exclaimed.

"I got money."

"Yeah drug money."

"It don't matter."

"Well it matters to me."

   "Bae I really have to go right now give me a kiss."  I rolled my eyes and put my arms around his neck. I got up on my tippy toes and he met me halfway.

    Once Our lips met he immediately stuck his tongue in my mouth. He claims he gotta go but has time for a make out section.

     A few moments later we pulled apart and breezy ran his hands down my back and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay im gonna take a shower before I head home."

"Later." He told me giving me one last kiss. I headed to the bathroom in cut on the shower. I already had my towel in wash cloth in here from two days ago.

    I turned on the shower and went to gather my body wash, razors, and scarf while it heat up. I hurriedly put my scarf on so I could hop in the shower and be out of here soon.