~Chapter Fourteen

"Kham you really leaving me here by myself?" Breezy whined in my ear.

"Now who's the one sounding clingy?"

     "Finee."

    "Aww what's the matter with my baby?" I asked him in my baby voice.

    "I know you aint baby talking to a nigga?"

   "Well stop being a baby then." I replied rolling my eyes.

I got up from the couch and made my way to the bedroom so I could get ready.

I really wanted to just stay in the house tonight. I'm not in the mood for these hoes. I'm definitely not tryna hear Jela and Shay argue. These bitches got a love hate relationship.

It was now 5:20 and we supposed to be going to dinner around 6:30. For the last 5 hours I just been relaxing. If you let Breezy tell it, I been teasing him the whole afternoon.

He's mad because I been walking around with my onesie and some knee high socks on.

    I mean it's not even that bad

I mean it's not even that bad. He told me to get comfortable and that's how I walk around at home. Poor fella, he just couldn't handle all this thickness. He thinks because I somewhat live with him it's bouta be sex all day everyday.

"Kham you sure you wanna go?" He asked coming behind me pressing up against me.

"Yes thirsty. I haven't seen the girls in forever."

"Damn a nigga can't even get no loving from his baby."

"Antonio stop being dramatic besides who said I wasn't gonna surprise you when I get home?"

"Yeah right don't get my hopes up bro."

    "Yeah you right." I said laughing. He huffed and left out the room, probably to go pout on the couch.