~Chapter Sixteen(pt.2)

~Explicit Scene♨️

As soon as we got into the room there was absolutely no talking. The sexual tension was at an all time high. Breezy
grabbed the back of my now messy hair and kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist and pushed me back against the bedroom door.

       "Breezy please don't drop me." I warned worriedly.

       "I would never.. Well not on purpose."

        "Oh hell no put-." I was cut off by him kissing and sucking on my neck.

     He slowly put me down. As soon as he put me down he knelt on the floor. He reached under my green dress to pull down my black underwear.

Breezy  grabbed me behind the knee and lifted me up higher so that my legs was on his shoulders, and the bedroom door supported me.

   He attached his lips to me sucking and circling around my cl*t. There's no denying  that Breezy is an absolute pro at this.

    I grabbed at his ears as I looked down at him watching him work his magic, and my legs began to shake already.

He stopped abruptly and picked us up carrying us to the bed. I giggled a little when he lightly tossed me on the bed. I was at the edge of the bed while he was standing directly infront of me.

I kicked off my heels and Breezy helped me slide my dress off. I reached for his belt to unbuckle it while he pinched at my pierced nipples.

After kicking off his boxers he bent down to kiss all over my face. In between kisses  I inched his shirt higher signaling him to get rid of it.

Now we were both in our birthday suits and I was beyond ready, and from what I can see he was too. Breezy ran his hands up and down my legs biting his lip.

He pulled my ankles down so we were perfectly aligned, and bent down for another kiss while rubbing the head up and down my slit.

       "You good?"

       "Yeah." I told him obviously lying. I don't know if Breezy knows that I'm a virgin. He probably assumed I lost it to my first boyfriend.

     I was starting to tell him but right when I was telling him he slowly tried to slide in.

       "Damn Kham why you ain't tell me? I woulda made everything perfect for you."

    "Everything is already perfect goofy." I told him before pulling him closer to me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Oh my gosh Breezy answer your damn phone!" I yelled sleepily. He just grunted and rolled over pulling all the covers from me.

When I went to grab it I missed the call from Tay. This phone has been ringing and dinging for the last hour and a half.

There was over 12 missed calls. Tay,Rondo, Cdai, Fredo, Durk,Dot, and Edai all called him. I felt this bad feeling in my gut hoping everything is okay. I never knew them to call back to back like that.