Chapter One~

~Flashback

          "Khamille just go please I can't be there by myself."

       "Why the hell not?"

     "Cus I can't go over there by myself with all his niggas being there." I rolled my eyes at her. I guess I have to go what type of bestfriend would I be if I ain't go with her.

     That's how I met this bitch ass nigga. My best friend Jela tryna be a thot with his nigga Cdai. Right now I wish I never went with her so I wouldn't had met his thotting ass.

       "Why you staring at me like that for Bae?" He asked.

      "Cus you aint shit that's why. And don't call me that I'm done with you."

     "What? I'm confused asf right now."

     "Yeah I'm confused too cus I thought we was rocking with eachother until I looked through yo phone when you was sleep and saw you was texting and facetiming hoes!" I yelled at him tryna slap him but he moved out the way, and grabbed my hand.

       "Yo chill out with that."

      "Whatever nigga." I told him. I sighed and went to the back to get my things.

    "Where you going?"

     "None of your business."

    "Alright bet leave then."

  "Shidd you ain't gotta tell me twice." I told him giving him the duces. I called Jela on the phone to tell her about his ass.

        She didn't pick up. She was probably still sleep knowing her. I pulled out the driveway.  My phone rung and I looked down to see it was Cdai.

     "Hello."

"What happened with you n bro."

    "Like you don't know."

   "Man ion know shit about y'all relationship yall was crazy from the min yall met." I smiled remembering how me and Jela tried to  fight him for saying some slick shit.

    "I guess." I admitted.

    "Just talk to him Khamille."

     "Fine." We hung up and I decided to go back to the house to hear him out. I did an Illegal turn making my way back to him.

      I went back to his place and saw that he was on the porch smoking. I stepped out the car and he stood up tucking his gun in his pants.

    "I came to talk." I told him. He opened the door for me and I went in.

      I sat at the kitchen table. Neither of us said anything. I didn't have too much to say he the one who got explaining to do.

     "So you have yo friend to call me back here and you not saying nothing?" I asked.

     "Damn can I think of the words to say?" He pissing me off right now. I'm trying not to argue with him because who knows how much time we have together.

   His music was taking off and I know he won't be here with me forever. Shit was never this difficult when we first met.

       I probably should tell y'all how we were when we met so rewind back a year earlier.