~Chapter Four

"Ma this Breezy." I told her. She frowned looking him up and down.

            "Breezy? From where?"

        "Ma you don't know him."

        "Oh okay. Hi I'm Khamille and Dasani mom."

        "Nice to meet you." He said smiling showing her his dimple. My mom blushed like a school girl.

               "You sho is cute tho." She told him. He replied thanks.

            "Ma!?"

      "I'm sorry. Alright I'm heading up stairs to get ready for work."

"Yo Khamille I heard you used talk to some fat nigga on STL."

      "Yous a mf lie you ain't hear that." I said seriously.

     "Nigga that was me back in 9th grade. Someone probably mixed us up." Jela said.

     "I forgot about him. And what you askin about me or sum?"

       "Hell yeah bitches be tryna set niggas up nowadays." I rolled my eyes.

         "If I wanted you gone ion have to set up nun I can do it myself." I told him. I heard Jela in the background talking  bout preach.

      "Right. You ain't bout it."

      "Okay."

   "That was good asf." He told me handing me the plate like I was a maid.

       "I can tell you damn near licked the plate clean." I brought the plate to the sink.

My mom came dowstairs with her scrubs on ready for work.

"Ma you want me to pack you some food?"

"No that's okay I got something earlier. Bye guys have fun but not too much and Khamille please keep the house clean."

"Ma don't I always."

   "Ion know." She smiled at me and left. My phone dinged and buzzed and I saw Dasani text me. Why is she messagin me from upstairs.

Dasani💙: Kham I need sum pads😩

             Me: Alright

            Dasani💙: Thanks

        "Guys I gotta go to the store to get something,"

       "Let me walk you."

     "I'm good."

"What? No you not walking by yourself at night." He told me getting up.

    "Well I'm staying here and watch tv." Jela told me heading toward the remote.

    We headed to the door and I grabbed my purse. I waited for Breezy to put his shoes and his hoodie on.

    "You was really bouta walk in the dark by yourself with a purse full of money?" He asked making me seem dumb asl.