Chapter Eleven~

3 Months Later~

      "Did you tell him you was on your way?" Breezy asked me.

    "Yes dad." I replied rolling my eyes.

    "Go get your jacket ima meet you in the truck." I ran upstairs to my room to get me a light jacket. My stomach started turning in anticipation. I wish I never agreed to this bull shit.

I been talking to that boy JJ I met at Harold's for the summer, but of course when Breezy found out he had to put an end to all this. Apparently JJ was bricksquad. Now the gang making me set him up to prove my loyalty.

I finally agreed to it after weeks of Jela begging me to go along with the plan. She just want to be in the mix of something. She was just as ready and excited as the guys were.

 She was just as ready and excited as the guys were

I put my black jacket on and left out the door. Everyone was rushing me to hurry up and get in the 8 seater.

"You good?" Jela asked putting her hand on my shoulder when I got in. I shrugged her hand off and put my hood on.

The car was packed asf. Cdai was driving, bae was in the passenger seat, Booka, Rondo, and D rose, was in the back. The guys put me, Pooh, and Jela way in the back so nobody would see us. I told Pooh to stay her ass home.

  This was not the right time to do this. Especially since D rose, Pooh and Makado on probation still. They know damn well our block been hot lately.

    Cdai pulled off and Booka started rolling up for us. The ride was quick. As soon as we hit JJ's street my anxiety started kicking in. Breezy turned down Play For Keeps and turned to look at me.

    "You ready Kham?"

    "Hell no."

  "Did you pop that flat like I told you?"

  "Yeah." I lied. I ain't popping nothing like he told me. I told him I don't pop pills. I don't do opp shopping either but I'm doing this for them. My phone buzzed and I looked down to see JJ had text me.

    "He just text me."

   "Tell him you pulling up." Cdai told me.

    JJ: Wya 👅💦

   Me: Pulling up bae 😘

   They made me trick this boy into thinking he really was bouta get this fine wine. I have been to his house a few times to chill though.

   "Tell his goofy ass to come outside."

    Me: Come open the door

  JJ: K

     "Told him."

     "I want everyone aiming out the window who knows who with that fuck nigga."

     The door open, and in the blink of an eye the windows was down, and everyone except me was blowing.

  I watched in horror as bullets was flying straight through his body. You could hear girls screaming in the house and some of his friends came running out the house bussing at us.

      Glass started shattering where me and the girl were sitting. Me and Pooh got low while Jela was still shooting.

     "Bitch get down!" I told her. She completely ignored me.

     "Go my nigga." D rose told Cdai.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

      "You know you my girlfriend now?" This nigga basically told me.

     "Says who?"

    "Says me after what you did for me and the team I gotta wife you."

    "Yea whatever." I told him rolling my eyes at him. He grabbed me by my wrist pulling me into him.

    "Kham Look at me."

    "I'm really not in the mood for games right now."

    "I'm not playing no games. I want you to be my girl." He told me.

      "Why now?"

     "Now I know I got someone who down for me. I wanna be down for you too."

     "Okay okay that was cute." I told him wrapping my arms around me. He tried to lean down to kiss me, but I put my hand over his mouth.

   "Hol up. Let me tell you something. There will be no more thotman nonsense you hear me?"

   Bae nodded and moved my hand away from his mouth, and took that chance to give me the most breathtaking kiss.

   "Damn I got a fine boyfriend." I said when we broke apart. He started cheesing mad hard  showing me those deep dimples.

   "Damn my girlfriend got a fat ass." He said before slapped my ass hard as hell.

   "Ow you Jerk." I said mushing him and walking towards his room.

   I decided to stay the night with him because I knew I would be too paranoid and ashamed to look my mom in the eyes.

   I'm fine now knowing ima sleep in the protective arms of my sexy boyfriend.