~Chapter Eighteen

I turned around ready to cuss out who ever had the nerve to put their dusty hands on me.

     "What you doing here?"

    "What you doing touching me?"

     "Why you so mean?"

    "Mikey go to hell. Don't come over here putting yo hands on my waist." I replied getting frustrated.

      I tried to push past him and find Breezy but the fool grabbed me by my wrist.

       "Bro you gotta chill." Jela told him grabbing my arm from him. At this point Cdai and Booka was coming over here.

      "Wassup." Cdai said nodding to Mikey, before stepping infront of us.

      His big ass was blocking my view so I couldn't even see the look on Mikey's ugly face.

Now don't get me wrong Mikey ain't no hoe, and He's definitely wit da shits.. but Cdai and Booka is not the ones you wanna play with.

       "You good?" Booka asked. I just shrugged my shoulders. I didn't know whether I should lie and save Mikey or let him get his ass beat.

      "No. she not good this goofy keep tryna grab on her." Jela told him.

     "Nah you see that one right there? Don't look at her, Don't grab her, Don't breathe next to her, and don't even think about her." Cdai told him.

In the midst of it all Jela kept squeezing Cdai's butt. I felt mad uncomfortable for him, poor thing have to deal with Jela's crazy ass.

Before I could hear what Mikey replied Breezy grabbed my arm and pulled me next to him.

    "Why you letting niggas grab you?"

     "Boyy you sound dumb I aint ask him to touch me."

     "Move ima handle this goofy." He said tryna walk passed me.

   "Cdai handling it already." I told him pushing him back lightly.

     "Bet. We just gon take a walk over there." He told me walking towards them with his arm around my waist.

     "Watch out Bro." He told Booka pushing pass him.

       He grabbed my arm pulling me with him.

       "We ain't tryna have no problems you cool but you can't be touching on just anyone."

    Out of nowhere Lorens ole busted ass walks up wrapping her arms around Mikey.

       "He definitely ain't worry about no Khamille when he got me."

     "Girl bye have fun with my sloppy seconds." I told her.

     "And you have fun with mine."

    "Bitch where? Breezo aint wife you. Stop forgetting you a cum thirsty hoe sucking dick for clout."

And with that I grabbed my man's face and started tongue in him down nice and slow right in front of them.

I felt Breezy's hand go down to my ass and gave it a good squeeze. I heard Jela and Juice cracking up in the background.