s i x t e e n

-Jesse's POV-
I saw (Y/N) storm out the bar. If it weren't for that idiot girl who did that, things would've been fine. But obviously it didn't, after I tried calling you 15+ times and sent many texts to you, still, I haven't gotten a respond.
Reinhardt smiled sympathetically and slid another beer towards me.
While I was wasting away with Lucio and Reinhardt, I was only thinking of you. The more I thought of you made me drink even more, I felt so helpless but I needed to cling onto something, and it was alcohol.

<TIME SKIP>

I left the bar, still able to walk, and headed to go home. I was surprisingly able to get back without being injured or mugged. I was pretty lucky.
As I entered through the front door, I saw you in your pj's, shorts and one of my shirts. You were watching tv, curled up in one of the corners of the couch, and didn't pay any attention to me what so ever.
I went behind you and wrapped my arms around you, you didn't do much, you just looked annoyed. I started to kiss your neck and didn't stop, you gently placed one of your hands on tops of mine and stayed like that for awhile.
I grabbed your hand and guided you right into my arms, while we went straight to our room.
I slowly started to strip away every bit of clothing on my back, as I did to you too. I brung you into the shower, and stood behind you, holding you, pressing our bodies together. We stood in a peaceful environment, listening to each droplet of water hit our heads, and the inconsistent gurgling sounds from the drain.
As you turned around, your eye was puffy and red, all this time you were crying. But for the wrong reason.
I placed your head against my chest and cradled you.
"Why is this happening to us, (Y/N)." I whisper to myself.
That unfortunately made you cry a bit harder, but you understood what I meant. Too many complications are happening in our relationship and we may have to fix them right now.

We finished up cleaning ourselves, and gotten into fresh new clothes. As we both got into bed, you slipped into my arms, and closed your eye. I stroked your hair and just watched you peacefully fall asleep.
I soon fell asleep myself, and I never felt so relaxed before.

The next morning, I noticed you slept through your alarm, surprisingly, I turned it off, got your phone and called in sick for your job.
'It would be nice to spend more quality time with (Y/N)...'
I patiently waited for you to wake up, so I polished my guns for the time being..
After about 20 minutes or so, you've finally woken up.

*MY POV**
I looked slowly at my phone and jumped right out of bed running straight for the closet to get some clothes.
"Shit! I'm so fucking late!"
"Hey, hey! It's all good, (Y/N). I called in sick for you... I thought we could spend some more time together. You know?"
I stopped in my tracks and dropped my shoulders in relief. "Oh.. that sounds nice... it's been awhile since we've done that..."
He walked towards me and kissed my cheek. "C'mon" he grabbed my hand gently and brought me downstairs. He started to cook, which was rare, and was ready to completely
'Wow' me.

We are and basically snuggled together watching tv together.
Our 'date' was quite pure, and I enjoyed it from all the sins we've commuted happily together.

(...)

As I started to fall asleep in his arms, I struggled to stay awake.
I attempted to talk to Jesse but only gibberish came out.
"Shhh.."
He patted my head and slowly stroked my arm up and down. I've never felt so relaxed. I feel safe in his arm.
The tickling from his beard onto my forehead made me smile, until I was completely asleep.

"Heh..."

- Jesse's POV -

I watched (Y/N) for a good 5 minutes. He shuffled around, making (his/her) shirt lift a bit, exposing quite a lot of (his/her) body.
*big gulp*
'C'mon Jesse, don't ruin this day...'
I debated whether or not I should do something to (Y/N), or keep my hands to myself.
"Fuck... sorry (Y/N)."
As I slipped my hand down your pants I started to gradually get vigorous with you. And started to get a bit physical.
"God damn..."

- sorry for errors -
Lol another chapter! Please be patient with me, I'll try to make an ending to this book.