Lizzie McGuire glitter glue gun

Start from the beginning

I was very proud actually. It was my first notice. I felt bad and rebellious. Yet not brave enough to earn another one.

Ellie glanced at her clock. "We have about five minutes before the school's bell rings. Let's go!"

We raced towards the parking lot to Gwen's car. People stared at us like weirdos, and for a brief moment I thought...fudge it. I ran faster. My heart raced a little bit. The sun was out, and the day felt significantly warmer. We jumped inside her car. Gwen drove, Ellie was copilot and I sat at the back.

"Where are we going?" I asked excitedly.

"It's a surprise," Gwen smirked.

Ellie plugged her phone to the aux and blasted her music. It was surprisingly bubblegum pop. She played; what dreams are made of.

"Have you ever seen such a beautiful night," Ellie began.

"I could almost kiss the stars for shining so bright," I followed.

"Then I see you smiliiiinggg as I go; oh, oh, oh." Gwen sang.

"I would never want to miss this
'Cause in my heart I know what this is
Hey now
Hey now
This is what dreams are made of!" We sang on top of our lungs.

"HEY NOW, HEY NOW!" Gwen shouted in the most off key way possible.

"THIS IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!"

Gwen rolled the windows open and the sunroof. The wind felt so nice against my skin. I look at the road. The sky was a nice baby blue color. Gwen stretched her arms out.

"Gwendolyn put your hand back at the wheel!" Ellie said as she braced herself and gripped the panic bar tightly. She closed her eyes shut.

Gwen rolled her eyes at Ellie's usual remark. Ellie hated how Gwen drove. Gwen pressed on the gas pedal and swiftly changed from one lane to another. I fasten my seat belt.

"WHY CAN'T YOU STAY ON ONE LANE?" Ellie shouted.

"Cause they are so slow!" Her expression changed, she frowned furiously and honked at the car in front of us. "SPEED LIMIT IS 80! CAN'T YOU READ?" Gwen shouted to an older men driving. "Oh, I love this song!" Gwen raised the volume higher as 'stars are blind' played.

"Can you read? You're going over 100!" Ellie curled up into a ball. "I'm buying a helmet next time I get on your car."

"At least I can drive." Ellie was actually terrified of driving. She had tried to get her drivers license more than once, but she kept failing her test. Which made no sense, because Gwen had gotten hers and she was a mess. I loved Gwen, but she seemed to be the reason why people called grab handlers panic bar. My eyes lifted up, as I make out the ocean a few meters away from us. I pulled my head out the window,so I could smell the sea and listen to the birds around.

"I know we don't have the proper clothing, but I thought we could at least watch the sea." Gwen said as we parked. Gwen took out her portable speaker.
Ellie takes off her leather jacket and hoodie. Only thing left was her white shirt and jeans.

"Let see if I have a towel, somewhere here." Gwen was in the middle of unpacking when Ellie grabbed her from behind and lifted her up.

"This is for your terrible driving!" She shouted as she dragged her out to the sea.

"Don't you dare!" Gwen shouted at Ellie, "I'll beat you to plump!" Gwen's shouts are heard across the beach, as they race toward the ocean, and Gwen tries to break free unsuccessfully. Hardly a surprise, Ellie was obviously the winner. Ellie threw Gwen to the ocean. She sank and pulled up, drenched in sea water as she shouted on top of her lungs; "This is not fair, you're stronger."