saved by the perfect kiss

You're on your own, kid -  Taylor Swift
"I hosted parties and starved my body, like I've be saved by the perfect kiss."

Chapter fifteen

Carrisa

"Pick up, pick up, pick up." I begged as I glanced at my phone. I stood outside the motel building. The huge red neon sign lighten my whole face. The sound of a car's horn took me by surprised as I stood outside the motel. The man lowered his window, he made a peace sign, pressed against his mouth and stick out his tongue.

"Hey," he called me out.

My eyes widen, I raced to the motel's lobby.  Waiting outside seemed as terrifying as being inside. "Please, pick up." I begged as I rang Ellie and Gwen in turns, but neither of them answered. It seemed logical since it was 3 a.m. and no alarm could wake up the heavy sleeper Gwen was. I hoped Ellie would, after calling her for the fifth time. The man at the lobby stared at me blankly, probably used to see unlike characters.

"God dammit." I hissed as I went straight to voicemail. I paced back and front trying to think straight. What should I do? What should I do? I tried to find some sense inside my head. I couldn't shake the feeling that I had to intervene. But I didn't know what to do, I didn't know where to find her...the motel's structure was bizarre. You only had one entrance to the building, once inside, they were about seven small houses with a garage for door. No other entrance. I had lost Serenity the moment she entered the motel.

Wait, her live location! I glanced at my phone, it was still on. I tried to zoom into the map, but the location wasn't as clear. My breath grew agitated. It was as if the air wasn't enough to fill my lungs. My chest hurt.

"Carrisa?" A voice asked. I jumped.

I frowned confused, "Aiden?" I asked between breaths, Aiden stood in the middle of the lobby. A girl behind him, I tried to figure out where I knew her from. But it was hard as she was facing me backwards.

"What are you doing here?" Aiden's voice brought me back to reality.

I could no longer control my breath. My eyes watered and my chest tighten. "Aiden," I could barely speak. Aiden's eyes widen in fear. I couldn't breath. Aiden rushed towards me. The girl behind him noticed and turned. At the sight of her piercings, It instantly hit me.

"What's wrong?" She asked him unaware of my presence.

"I don't know what's wrong with her," he said as people's attention around us started to perk up.

"S-Serenity," I tried to speak between my uneven breaths. "I-I n-need," I said as tears streamed down my faces and my whole body shook.

"Carrisa, relax!" Aiden shouted, his voice was loud enough to make my heart skipped a beat.

"I'm sorry," I said as this only made me cry harder.

"Don't do that, you piece of man. She's having a panic attack," piercing girl said.

Aiden's face seemed to panic. "Well then how do you stop it?" He asked.

"I'm on it," she said. "She's going to fucking ruin everything if they kick us out." Piercing girl read him some exercises to call me down. Aiden tried them as she walk him through them.

"Carrisa," Aiden's voice was clear enough to catch my attention fully. I stood there frozen by his tone, he approached and settled his hands gently at my shoulders. His very intense green eyes settled upon mine. "First of all," he said calmly, "I need you to calm the fuck down." I nodded silently at his words, sniffing and trying to breath normally. He placed my hand upon his chest as we counted from 1000 to zero. I felt my breathing settling and slowing gradually, I felt my lungs finally working.