think of it as a Rick and Morty adventure

Picture of Elliot in especial chapter!
Thanks for reading!

Mamma Mia - ABBA
"Mamma mia, here I go again"

Chapter  Three

Carrisa

"What are you doing?" Gwen asked me looking puzzled as my elbow touches my screen. Gwen's unannounced presence makes me jump out of my chair. I screamed for a whole minute.

I'm a very jumpy person.

I turned to her as I breathed out with my hand across my chest, "How the ham in a sandwich did you get inside my house?" I cried as I glanced around trying to find an open door, or even a window.

Gwen grinned, "Yeah, you're lucky this isn't some slasher film cause you would be dead."

"You're luckly I didn't have a pan in my hand or I would killed you."

"You don't cook." She said as she took a spoonful of my fruity pebbles.

"Hey! Get your own bowl!" I growled as I took it from her hands and sat back in the sofa. I couldn't help being annoyed I was at the peck of comfort, I was in the living room wearing my pijamas delightfully watching cartoons. It was a great ending to such a magnificent Saturday.

"Anyway, what were you doing?"

"Twitter and cartoons."

"And your elbow was against your screen...because?" She raised her eyebrow. 

"I was trying to retweet with my elbow, duh." Gwen approached me and glanced at my phone, where the tweet was displayed. She gave me an approving nod and proceed to sit besides me.

"Okay, well get dressed. It's almost eight." She points out at her clock, "We're going out," She said with a smirk.

"Gwen," I began patiently. "I just had the most bizarre and miserable Saturday in my entire existence. I was covered in different jams and I smell like a freaking My Little Pony. So excuse me, if I want to sit on my couch and watch the second season of Rick and Morty for the fifth time in a row."

"Wait, what?"

"I don't want to talk about it, I just want to watch entertainment without any educational value." I sang as I sat in the couch.

"Okaaay," Gwen began. "I'm not going to argue my way through that."

"Thank you," I said heartily.

"But," Gwen began and I rolled my eyes. Just when I thought I was finally getting my peace and quiet.  "It would be great to get one thing straight in this freakishly Saturday, wouldn't it be? Like say, finally giving Aiden his jacket?"

"N—"

"—You said it yourself that jacket is so much responsibility! It's his trademark jacket, you're holding his hold identity in your bag!"

"W—"

"—Besides, if you don't follow my plan god knows when you'll see him at school. Maybe, he won't be at school tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow and the day after and after and after...Can you live on with that kind of anxiety?!"

"Well—"

"You may not stain it today, but who knows what the future holds? At least with my plan you're 100 percent avoiding any further confrontation."