Chapter 12: Hurts So Good

"So I called my friends Mads and Liv and I tell them about my first day of school, but I got cut off by them saying they have to go study when I know they are going to the mall instead of studying for school. Oh, how I miss doing that with them." Sapphire was in her room, lying in her bed on her laptop after talking to her friends. 

She was writing the story of Tessa Snow when she got a text from Miller saying "I know your real name." 

The text message from Miller shocked her. She replied with

"Who told you?" Sapphire texted.

"No one, I just assumed it was a name you came up with." He texted back

"By the way, I write stories too." He texted.

"Cool, I guess, maybe we could collaborate, on a story one day," Sapphire said in the replied text to Miller.

"Sure, that sounds like a plan, Miss Shaw." Miller texted back as he addressed her as her character's last name.

"Great, I'm looking forward to that Mr. Pierce" Sapphire texted back.

"So am I, Sapphire, let's talk more about it tomorrow." Miller texted back.

The following day, Miller and Sapphire started writing stories together and getting closer with all the time they spent after school.

Little did Sapphire know, that she would get heartbroken by the boy she had been spending so much time with. Meanwhile, Sasha was watching the two of them, and she was distraught about them being together; so she called his father and told him about his son getting closer to Sapphire.

----------------------------------------------

Vanessa was in her room on her laptop, talking to her older sister, who is trying to help think of ways to stop their aunt from hurting their mother. "So, what is the plan to stop her?" Vanessa asked, looking at her older sister Cassandra, who was also thinking of a plan to put an end to their aunt Chastity's scheme. "I have a perfect plan, but we can not tell anyone about it," Cassandra said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Sapphire was in her room on her laptop writing a reminder to herself to try and write more instead of getting distracted by what her mother or guy she possibly liked, she had to stay focused on her writing even though those distractions help her write better the situations she gets into eventually end up in her stories.