Day 11

Y/n's Pov

I woke up feeling cold. I looked at the time: 6.30 am. Great. I sighed and let myself fall back in my pillow. I listened to the silence. I heard the wind blowing outside but except that nothing. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. I got up and changed into comfortable clothes. I took my phone with me and made my way quietly out of the house. I walked the lonely streets down to the beach. I smiled when I saw that only a few surfers where already here. I went to the hidden beach Lauren showed me. When I arrived I sat down and looked at the ocean. Just letting my thoughts run through my mind. I thought of Will and what he said. Do I really don't remember that night? I closed my eyes and tried to find something that reminds me of him and how he found me. I know what happened but why can't I remember this particular night. Even the days afterwards, nothing. Just me going out of the hospital. What happened? A headache started to come and I rubbed my temples to soothe the pain. I started to fight the black hole and concentrated. I only saw blurry: "Is she dead", someone asked. "No, she has a pulse. Call 911", someone else said. I felt my whole body hurting and aching. A whimper slipped out of my mouth. "Everything will be ok.You are safe", someone told me and something was placed on my body. I winced. "We won't hurt you. It's only a jacket to keep you warm", that someone said. I heard sirens and then black. My eyes shot open. My hands were shaking and on my forehead was sweat. I got up and ran the way back home. I slowed down when I was in the street the house was. I noticed Lauren's car and another one I didn't see before. I opened the door and saw everyone in the living room. "Where the fuck is she", Lauren asked. "We all called her like a thousand times", Ally mumbled. "I hope she is alright", Liz said. "She is", Lauren stated. "Where from you know that", Liz asked pissed. "Because I know", the green eyed girl sassed back. "What was this with the letter yesterday, huh", Liz said. "Girls, fighting won't help", Will told them. Will! I need to talk to him. I noticed that I had a tight grip on the door frame and felt light headed. I heard my heart thump in my head and then a high pitched sound which became louder and louder. "Stop", I mumbled. I held one hand over my ear and shook my head to get rid of that annoying sound. Light headed. Blurry. "Y/n", someone yelled muffled. Green and then black!
I felt someone caressing my cheek. Pain shot through my head and I groaned. I opened my eyes and saw him! I screamed and backed away. I fell from where I laid but still backed away. "Y/n", he said and ran towards me. "Don't hurt me", I yelled and shielded myself. "It's ok. I won't hurt you, princessa." I blinked and saw Lauren! Her worried green eyes looked at me. I tackled her in a hug and cried. She held me close to her body and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. "Please stop crying. It breaks my heart to see you like this", she whispers and that made me stop dead in tracks. I didn't want Lauren to be hurt especially not because of me. I looked up and she brushed my tears away. My hands had a firm grip on her shirt as if she would disappear and he would be here. My eyes wandered around my surroundings and I noticed that we were in my room. "Babe, calm down", she whispered and took my hands. My whole body was tensed. My eyes locked on the door and I was scared he would come in any seconds. "We are alone. The others are downstairs. You are safe", she told me. She rubbed the back of my hands with her thumbs and I looked to our hands.

"Across the ocean, across the sea,
Starting to forget the way you look at me now
Over the mountains, across the sky,
Need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes", she sang and I connected our gazes. She smiled a little and I saw her eyes sparkling. I starred at her still afraid that she would be not here when I blink the next time.

"Through the storm and through the clouds
Bumps on the road and upside down now
I know it's hard, babe, to sleep at night
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights,
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

All alone, in my room
Waiting for your phone call to come soon
And for you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles,
To be in your arms, holding my heart