Day 6

Y/N's Pov

Currently we were in home room and I sat with Jason and the twins Kevin and Kimberly. "Go now over to her", Kevin said. "No, I can't", Jason replied. "Geez are you having a balls", Kimberly asked and I stifled a laugh. "Hey Liz", I said and she looked questionably at me. "Come here", I said and she walked to us. I shared a look with the twins and we grinned. I pulled her down on my chair and we went away letting them alone. They gave me a high five and we looked at them. Both red and glancing at each other and then at the ground. We all laughed quietly and sat with Avery and Maddie. "Hey guys", Avery greeted us. "Hi", we replied and sat down.
The rest of the day went by slowly over and the bell rang. We always meet at Avery's car so I went outside and met Jane and her friends. "Look who we have here. The amazing basketball player Y/N",Jane said sarcastically. I ignored her and wanted to walk past her but she pushed me back. "Can you please let me through", I asked a little bit scared. "Nope, not gonna happen",she answered. "What do you want", I asked her. "Oh let me think. For you to regret what you did in the gym",she shot back. "Sorry that I threw the three points",I said and wanted to go through but she pushed me back once again. "No one disrespects me like that, got it",she warned me. "Jaja sorry, that I'm better than your defends. Now let me go", I answered and the next thing I know I felt a  sting in my left cheek. I don't know what happened okay I know what happened but why I did it I don't know. I hit back and then she pushed me on the ground her friends holding me down and she slapped me again. I wiggled out of their grip and pushed her against the lockers and held her. Before I could do something someone took me away. "Let me go", I screamed but their grip was strong. We went into a room and they let me down. I tried to go out but they held me back. "Y/n calm the fuck down",a familiar voice said and I saw Lauren. "Just let me through",I shot back through gritted teeth. She sighed. "Y/n, I know-",she started but I cut her off: "You know nothing, ok!!!" She looked hurt. Now I felt guilty but I just walked past her out of the room. I was angry with myself that I let Jane get under my skin and that I let my anger out on Lauren who was the last person who deserved that. I hit a locker which hurt a lot. I sat down and starred at the ground. "Y/n/n",someone said and I looked up. Maddie knelt in front of me while Liz and Avery stood a few meters away from us. "Come on, let's get you home",she spoke. "She hates me, Maddie",I whispered and saw her hurt looking green eyes in front of me.  "Jane? Maybe but you should ignore it. You were lucky that there wasn't a teacher",she replied. "I don't want to be like him, Maddie", I whimpered and she hugged me. "You aren't like him.  Not even close",she whispered. "B-But I just hit her",I mumbled. "Well do you hit first", she asked and I shook my head. "Look you just stood up for yourself and defended yourself but never do that again",she replied and I nodded. She stood up and helped me on my feet. We walked in silence to Avery's car. "Who thought that the shy Y/n would hit someone", Liz said and we laughed. We got in the car and drove to Liz' house where Maddie bandaged my hand. I went in my room and laid down on my bed. I tried to call Lauren but she wouldn't reply. I sighed but then I had an idea where she could be. I took my phone and jacket and got my shoes on. I walked downstairs.  "Where are you think you're going", Liz said. "Out. I need fresh air",I replied and she looked at me suspiciously. "I will come with you",she said but I shook my head. "I want to think so I need time alone",I spoke and she nodded. "Ok just call me when you need something",she said. "Yes mum", I replied and she rolled her eyes. I went outside and started walking.
It was a 20 minutes walk to the beach and now I was climbing the rocks which was pretty hard with a bandaged hand. I finally did it and walked through the lianes to the hidden beach. I saw Lauren sitting in the sand. I let myself down next to her. "Hey",I whispered. "Hi", she mumbled still not looking at me. "Lauren, I'm sorry for saying that. I was just angry that I actually hit her back. I shouldn't have let my anger out on you. I'm sorry", I apologized. "Hmh",she replied. I poked her in her side but still nothing. "Lauren", I sang and poked her again, "smile",I said and poked her once again. I could see a smile on her lips and grinned. "Come on, smile and talk to me", I whined and poked her and this time she squealed. I poked her there again and she stifled a squeal. She scooted away from me but I followed her. "Y/n, stop", she warned me but I poked her again. "I'm mad at you", she said. "I told you that I'm sorry", I spoke but she didn't respond. "Don't ignore me, Lauren", I whined but nothing. I sat on her lap and started tickling her. She started laughing and felt into the sand. "S-S-St-t-o-o-p",she screeched. "Say that you're not mad anymore and stop ignoring me", I demanded but she shook her head so I continued tickling her. She already cried from laughing. "Ok, ok. I'm not mad anymore and I won't ignore you",she screamed and I stopped. She breathed irregularly. "I fucking dislike you",she breathed out and I giggled. "You don't", I replied. I got down from her and laid next to her. "How did you find me", she asked. "Well I'm actually a secret agent and could track you", I answered and she hit slightly my shoulder. "Ok, the tracking down was a lie",I spoke. "Y/n", she warned me. "Alright, alright. I'm not a secret agent. I'm just a good listener. You told me that this is your get away place. You didn't answer your phone and I thought maybe you're here", I told her and she nodded. I felt her fingers on my bandaged hand and she sat up. "What happened to your hand", she asked shocked. "I maybe or maybe not have hit a locker out of anger", I mumbled and she looked questionably at me. "After I said that to you I was angry that I let Jane get under my skin and hit her back. And that I let my anger out on you", explained. "You were right, though", she mumbled and looked at her fingers. "Maybe you don't know everything but a lot of things that I wouldn't have told people I just met and wouldn't trust", told her and she smiled a little. "Do you know what time it is", she asked. "It's 4.30 pm. Why", I replied. "4.30?! Shit!! I was supposed to meet the girls 30 minutes ago", she said. "We have to go! You won't mind if I just take you with me", she asked and I shook my head. We stood up and walked to the car.
We arrived at a big building and were greeted by a man who took our jackets. Wen went inside and  walked to the elevators and drove in the fifth floor where we went to a white door with Cowell written in black on it. She knocked and a few seconds later Simon Cowell himself opened the door. "Hey Lauren", he said. "Sorry that I'm late", she apologized and he nodded. He let us in. "Lauren where were you",Ally asked worried. "Uhm I had to", she started but I cut her off: "I asked her to pick me up from school because I hurt my hand and she drove me to the hospital." They nodded. "And who are you, when you don't mind me asking",Simon said. "That's Y/n, she's an exchange student for two weeks here in Miami", Lauren replied. "Nice to meet you. I'm Simon", he introduced himself. "Hi, nice to meet you, too",I replied and we shook hands. "Lauren, you know she isn't allowed to stay", he spoke. "We don't have anything against it", Dinah said. "I know you don't but-", he said but was disturbed by someone knocking on the door. "Come in", he said louder and the door opened revealing four guys: three dark blonde's and one brown haired. "Hey guys, come in and sit down", Simon spoke and they let themselves down on the free seats. I saw that the wanna be Harry Styles eyed Lauren up and down. Then he looked at me and I starred at him angrily. He just smirked and leaned back on his chair. "Ladies this are the Vamps. They will be the one of the pre acts of your tour", Simon told them. "Hey I'm Ally. Nice to meet you", she introduced herself happily. "I'm Normani", she said. "Dinah", she spoke. "Camila",she just told them. "And I'm Lauren", she said. "Who are you", brown haired asked. "Y/n, wanna be Styles", I replied and I heard the girls giggling. He shot me a glare. "I'm James", one of the blond haired said. "Hey I'm Conner", he introduced himself. "I'm Tristan",he spoke. "Hi ladies, I'm Brad. Nice to meet you", he said and looked directly at Lauren who was rolling with her eyes. I stifled a laugh and I heard Camila and Dinah giggling. "Well you met each other. Now start with the details and stuff", he spoke and then I think my mind wandered off.
"Y/n", someone whispered and I opened my eyes. "How was the nap", Lauren asked. "Pretty good and comfy", I mumbled. "Well you slept half on Lauren so no wonder that your nap was comfy", Dinah said and I blushed. "You're just jealous that you couldn't have a nap",Camila spoke and we laughed while Dinah pouted. "Where are the vampires", I asked and they burst out laughing while I was confused. "Good one, Y/n", Dinah said and held up her hand. "What? I'm so confused", I spoke. "Their name is the Vamps", Lauren whispered. "Oh, both the same", I replied and they giggled. "They went outside", Ally told me and I nodded. We walked outside to see them standing at the elevator. I groaned internally but went with them inside the elevator because one I was too tired to took the stairs and second why use the stairs when there is an elevator? "So how about we exchange numbers for later",Brandon, no that wasn't his name but something with B, said. "Good idea, Brad",Tristan said. They started exchanging their numbers. "Here", Connor said to me and held out his phone. "Sorry but I don't know you", I told him. "We can change that", he replied. "No thank you. I'd rather die than getting to know four douches",I answered. "You know you have a pretty big mouth", Brad said angrily. "Really?! Didn't know that", I replied and looked to Lauren, "Hey Lo, do you think my mouth looks big", I asked her. She shook her head stifling a laugh. "Well then I don't know", I said and I heard the girls giggling. "You little piece of sh-", he spoke angrily and made a step towards me. Lauren stood in front of me. "I swear if you touch her I will break every bone in your body and rip off your tiny dick", she grumbled. He backed back a little. "Hey hottie, I'm good",he said. "True though. She is but you have no chance, baby face. Already taken", I said, grabbed Lauren's hand and went out with her. We made our way outside and laughed our asses off. "His face when you rejected him", Lauren spoke giggling. "What?! I was just telling the truth", I defended myself. She drove me back to Liz' house and walked me to the door. "So then I guess I'll see you around",I said and she nodded. I took out my keys. "Y/n", she said and I turned my head towards her. Suddenly her lips were pressed on mine. I let the keys fall down. I didn't really know what to do. I mean it was just surprising to me. I felt her grip on my waist losing up so I did the first thing that came to my mind: I took my arms around her neck, pulled her more towards me and kissed back. When air was needed we pulled away and She rested her forehead on mine. I opened my eyes to see her looking directly in mine.  And then I realized that I just kissed Lauren Jauregui! Holy shoot!! I just kissed Lauren! Actually she kissed me first but still... "Y/n", she said and snipped in front of my eyes. "Huh what", I asked coming back to reality. "Do you want to go out with me on a date tomorrow at 6 pm", she asked. "L-Like a real date? I mean you asking me out? No friends", I asked. "Real date. Just you and me. I-I mean if you want. It's just that I like you and I thought... You don't want to, right? I should have known that. I'm sorry", she rambled. "Lauren", I said but she just continued. I just went on my tiptoes and kissed her to shut her up. "I would love to. I guess then I see you tomorrow. Bye", I whispered. I let go of her, opened the door, looked back at her for a few seconds and then went inside shutting the door behind me. Inside I saw six pairs of eyes looking surprised at me. "Hey girls", I said and then they started screeching and screaming and hugging the air out of my lungs. "Guys, air", I just breathed out and they let go of me but jumped up and down. "Guys, calm down", I yelled and they stopped. Silence, finally! "Thank you. I'm going to sleep",I said. "Nope, not gonna happen. You will tell us every single detail", Liz spoke. "I can remember that tomorrow, too", I replied. "Was it good", Maddie asked excited. I nodded. "Now she's blushing", Avery said and I looked at the ground. "Love is in the air", Liz sang. "You're just jealous", I said and went upstairs. "Maybe a little bit but only because you just took a freaking good looking superstar", Liz yelled and I rolled my eyes. I changed into my pj's, brushed my teeth and hair, washed my face and went tiredly in my bed. I heard my phone vibrating and I looked at the screen to see a new message from Lauren. I smiled at read it:

From MyMonkey🙈💚👀😚: ( she wrote that name into my phone)

I will pick you up at 6 pm. Wear something comfortable. Good night. Sweet dreams, Y/N🙈😊❤️

To MyMonkey🙈💚👀😚:
Ok, see you tomorrow. Good night, Lo❤️😊😙

With that I turned it off and felt into a deep sleep.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n/n", someone said and shook me. "Let me sleep",I mumbled. "Come on, I will bring you home and then you can go to bed",I heard them. I opened my eyes to see Lauren and the other girls. I looked around confusingly to see that we were still in the conference room. "We're are the others", I asked. "Outside", Ally replied and I nodded. I stood up and we walked to the elevators to see the four dudes. "Uh someone woke up from their beauty sleep",I think Brandon said. "Shut up, Brad", Dinah yelled and they laughed. "I take the stairs", I mumbled. "I will come with you", Lauren said but I shook my head. "I need time alone right now plus that will wake me up a little bit",I spoke. She looked a little bit upset but recovered it with a small smile. "See you downstairs", I said to them and they nodded. I started walking down and thought about the dream. Do I really like Lauren in that way? I mean she was nice and beautiful but surely she doesn't like me like that. I sighed. That's all so confusing. I sat down and closed my eyes for a few seconds. I wasn't even ready for that! Do I think she is attractive? Yes. Do I love her? I don't know. I don't think so. She is really caring and different but I don't know her that long. Maybe I will ask Maddie later. "Y/n, holy shoot! Are you ok",a raspy voice brought me out of my thoughts. I was met with worried green eyes. "Uh what", I asked. "We waited for you five minutes. I was freaking worried. Did something happened",she told me. "N-No, sorry. Just in my thoughts",I answered and she nodded. I got up and we walked downstairs. "When it's about the guys don't listen to them", she said. I shook my head. "I'm good Lauren. Don't worry", I spoke and she nodded. "Y/n", Camila yelled and gave me a koala hug. "Hey", I laughed. "Where were you. You gave us a heart attack", Ally said. "Sorry", I mumbled. "The main part is that you're fine. Let's go girls, I'm tired",Dinah spoke and we nodded. Camila, Lauren and I went in one car while the others went in an other. We brought Camila home and then drove to Liz'. We stopped on a red light and I starred outside. "You're sure you're alright",Lauren broke the silence. "Yes", I told her and she nodded. We continued our drive and arrived ten minutes later.
"Then good night, Y/n/n",she said. "Night, Lauren",I replied. "Sweet dreams",she spoke and I smiled. I went out of the car and walked to the door. "Y/n", she yelled from her car and I turned my head in her direction. "When do you have school off tomorrow", she asked. "I think 3.30 pm", I answered and she nodded. "Why", I asked. "You will see",she replied grinning and I rolled my eyes at her. "Alright. Bye",she said and drove off. I chuckled to myself and went inside. "Y/n",my friends yelled and hugged me tight. "Still need air",I choked and they let go of me. "Come on we want to start a movie",Maddie said and pulled me towards the couch. I sat down with them. "How are the girls",Avery asked. "Good, good", I answered and they frowned. "Did something happened", Liz asked and I shook my head. "Y/n/n, what's up",Maddie asked and put her hand on mine. "When do you know you love someone", I asked and they looked confused first but then smirked. "I mean how does it feel",I said. "You have butterflies in your stomach every time you see them or someone talks about them. You feel safe around them. And every time you with them you feel happy and joyful",Liz replied and I nodded. Do I have butterflies in my stomach when I see Lauren or someone mentions her? I don't know. Do I feel safe? Yes, one hundred percent. Am I happy when she's around me? Yes! So what does that mean now?? "What if there aren't butterflies", I asked and their faces fell. "Then it's a crush. I mean if you think one person is attractive, you feel happy around them. A crush",Avery answered and the others nodded. "So why are you asking us this questions",Maddie asked me and I fiddled with my fingers. I sighed. "I had a dream about...", I started but stopped. "Lauren", Liz said and my eyes widened. I felt a blush crept on my face and they grinned. "So what happened in the dream", Avery asked. "W-We uhm... You know...", I stuttered and their eyes widened again. "You had a wet dream about Lauren?! Holy cow", Liz said and I looked at her in shock. "No, no. Geez no!! We kissed and she asked me out", I told them and they grinned. "Do you like her in that way", Maddie asked and I shrugged. "I don't know. She is nice and makes me feel safe and she is beautiful b-but love is a big word you know", I replied and they nodded. "So that means that our shy Y/n has a crush on the famous Lauren Jauregui", Liz said and I blushed. "Aawww you don't have to feel embarrassed. That's a normal thing", Avery said and they let it go. I put my head on Maddie's shoulder and was a few seconds later asleep.