Day 17

Y/N's POV

The days passed by and it was time to say goodbye to the girls. They will go on tour in less than 10 hours and currently I was cuddling with Lauren. I felt myself becoming nervous at the thought that Lauren won't be here. When she will come back I'm back in Germany. I sighed and cuddled, if that was even possible, more in Lauren's side. "What's up bitches, Dinah Jane is in da house",she yelled and plopped on the couch. "No cussing in my house Dinah",Liz' mum yelled. "Sorry", she replied and I smiled. "Dinah Jane, it's rude to go in a house without knocking", Ally said. "Sorry, Ally",she said and pouted.  She sighed and shook her head. "Hey girls",she greeted us happily. "Hi",I mumbled. "Yey, Y/N",Camila squealed and jumped on me. "The fuck Camz, get off",Lauren groaned. I laughed while Camila giggled. "Nah I'm god here",she replied and hugged us both. "If you don't get off I will literally kick you off", Lauren grumbled. "Ok, ok, I get off. I feel the love here", she said and went off. "Air is really important for humman beings, ya know",Lauren spoke. As a response Camila poked out her tongue. I smiled at their childish anthics. "I'm friend with a bunch of kids",I heard Normani mumble and l laughed. "We are here", Maddie yelled. "Hey girls",Avery greeted them. "Hi",they replied. Lauren sighed. I turned my attention to her. "What didn't they understand of the part time alone",she muttered under her breath. I giggled. "Hey lovebirds, which movie do you want to watch",Liz asked. "Anything is fine by me",I answered and Lauren just shrugged. "Really helpfull",Dinah said. "I didn't ask you to come",Lauren replied. "Y/N isn't yours. We want some time with her, too before we go on tour so you have to deal with us",Camila spoke. "Yas, I'm Walz' opinion",Dinah agreed. "Sharing is carring",Normani added grinning. I laughed at them while Lauren huffed. "I'm in the kitchen",she mumbled and went away. "Great girls, you made her upset",Ally said. "What?! Dinah started that",Camila replied. "But you agreed with me",Dinah argued back. "I will look for her",I told them and followed Lauren. She was sitting at the table starring into space. "Lo", I said and her head snapped towards me. She scooted away to make space for me. I sat down next to her. "They didn't mean it like that",I said. "I know but it's true what they said",she whispered. "I'm just sad that I won't see you anymore before you go back. I feel guilty",she admitted. "You don't have to feel guilty. It's not your fault. You are on tour. Besides we will see us soon", I said. "But when is soon", she asked and looked at me. Her eyes were filled with tears. I never saw her crying but let me tell you something you definitely don't want to see that. My heart broke at the sight. I wanted to tell her that everything will be alright but I couldn't and we both knew that. "I-I don't now", I whispered. "But I know that we can text and facetime each other. Plus Avery and Liz brought me concert tickets to see you",I told her. She smiled a little. I climbed on her lap and wipped away her tears. "Stop crying. I hate when you cry. It makes me feel sad", I mumbled. She cracked a smile and I grinned. Her gaze went to my lips and I leaned forward. I kissed her. Her soft lips moved with mine. Her hands sneaked under my oversized hoddie and caressed my naked skin. "Hey, w- holy shoot",Dinah interrupted us. We parted quickly. "Are they ok",Camila asked now. Dinah grinned. I looked at her pleadingly to not tell her. "They are fine",Dinah replied while Camila looked in the kitchen. She nodded and went away. "How long is this going on",she asked us. "We aren't together",Lauren replied. She looked at us confused. "We are kinda seeing each other",Lauren told her. "Kinda", she asked. "We are seeing each other",I said and she nodded. "I'm the captain of this ship", she squealed. "Y/S/N",she said and looked up into space. "Well yeah. I think we should head back", Lauren spoke and I got down from her. "So when did this happen",Dinah asked. "It just did",Lauren replied blushing and I giggled. We went back to the others and watched the movie. "Let's play truth or dare",Camila yelled and we agreed. We spun a bottle and it landed on Lauren. "Great", she muttered. "Truth or dare", Liz asked. "Truth", she answered. "Are you and Y/n together", she asked and everyone looked at us excited. "No", she replied and their faces fell. She spund the bottle and it was Camila's turn. It went on and on and I drifted away in my thoughts. "Babe", someone whispered and nudged me softly. "W-What", I asked and they laughed. "Truth or dare",Avery asked me. "Uh dare",I replied unsure. She grinned. "I dare you to have seven minutes in heaven with Lauren in that closet",she said and they all started cheering. I glanced towards Lauren who was blushing but getting up. She held out her hand which I took. We went into the closet. "That position is very familiar",she mumbled and I chuckled. "So",I said. "So", she asked. "What does seven minutes in heaven mean",I asked her quietly. "It actually means making out", she replied, "and more",she mumbled. "Oh",I muttered. "But we don't have to. We ca-", she started but I cut her off by smashing our lips together. Her hands found their way to my waist bringing me closer. I pushed her against the wall behind her and pressed my body on hers. I tangled my hands in her hair and tugged on it. Lauren let out a small groan and her grip on my waist became stronger. I felt her tongue on my bottom lip and opened my mouth. Her tongue explored my mouth and I couldn't help but moan at the contact. Suddenly someone opened the closet and we broke the kiss. "No way", I heard Avery mumble while grinning. The others looked at us in shock but then laughed and gave each other high-fives. I hid my face in the crook of Lauren's neck to not let them see my red face. I felt her lips on my head and smiled. We let ourselves down on the carpet. I turned the bottle and it landed on Camila. "Truth or dare", I asked. "Dare",she said confidently. I smirked. "I dare you to kiss Avery on the lips for thirty seconds",I said and her eyes went wide.  Camila opened her mouth but nothing came out. "Aw come on don't be shy. I won't bite",Avery told her. Camila crawled over to her and leaned forward. They lips connected and I grinned. "You did that on purpose",Lauren whispered. "I did", I asked smiling innocently. She chuckled. "The time is up, guys",Normani yelled and they both were crimson red. We laughed. "Aw Avery became soft", Liz squealed. "I'm not", she protested. "Sure",we all said and laughed. She pouted. "That gives revenge",she mouthed towards me and I rolled my eyes. She cracked a smile glancing at Camila who was quiet the whole time. I mentioned towards her. Avery stood up and they went outside. The others were too busy chatting to notice. I laid my head on Lauren's shoulder and her arm sneaked around my waist pulling me closer. I smiled and relaxed. She intertwined our fingers and rubbed circles with her thumb on my hand. I listened to them talking about some stuff. I felt my neck hurting and sat up more straight. Lauren turned her attention to me. I crawled on her lap and laid my head on her shoulder again. "Y/N what are you doing", she asked quietly. "I want to cuddle plus I'm tired",I whispered. She chuckled but let me stay. I closed my eyes and nuzzled my nose in the crook of her neck. I blocked out every noise and let myself slowly go in a deep sleep.
I heard an annoying sound and groaned. I fumbled around and grabbed a pillow laying it on my ear. It stopped suddenly and a familiar groan was heard.  "It's too early",she mumbled and I felt her shifting around. "Y/N", she whispered and put the pillow away. I hummed. "We have to get up", she said. I shook my head and pulled her closer to me. "Five more minutes",I muttered. She sighed and I knew I had won. I went back to sleep.
"Y/N", someone said and I opened m eyes. "Good morning, princess",she said and I felt myself heating up. She grinned and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Get up. Breakfast is ready",she told me and I noticed now that she was already dressed. I rolled out of the bed only to land on the ground with a loud thud. "Are you ok",she asked worried and I nodded. "That wasn't my plan",I mumbled to myself and got up. I took a quick shower and got dressed. We went down eating breakfast with the others. "You have everything", Ally asked them and they nodded. We piled in two cars and drove to the airport. With every second we drove I felt myself getting more upset about the fact that they will leave me in a few minutes. We got out and saw the girls' families. They all ran towards them and I smiled. I met Lauren's and Camila's family already and they were all super nice. "Y/N, get your little butt over here",Dinah yelled over the people. I rolled my eyes at her. "Rude much", I mumbled but went over to her. "Guys this is Y/N. Lauren's future girlfriend", she introduced me. I slapped her on the shoulder and her parents laughed. "Sorry but I have to steal her",Normani said and pulled me to her family. She introduced me and they all hugged me. "Y/N, my parents want to meet you",Ally told me and she led me to her parents who had big smiles on their faces. No wonder wherefrom Ally is always happy. They greeted me and asked a few questions. "Okay, I think that's enough", Lauren said suddenly and pulled me away from them. "What's wrong", I asked her. Instead of answering me she brought me into her arms. I melted into her embrace and hugged her back. "The flight to Los Angeles LAX is now ready for boarding",the woman's voice boomed through the airport. She let go of me and looked at me with sadness in her wonderful green eyes. "Y/N, come here", Dinah said and brought me in a big hug. I giggled and hugged her. "Take care, lil one", she whispered. "I will. Don't prank them too much but when record it",I replied and she laughed. Then I hugged Ally. "Take care of them, mama", I whispered and she chuckled. "I will miss you, baby", she cooed and squished my cheeks. I laughed with her. Tears started to spill out of her eyes and I hugged her again. "Don't cry, my Allyboo. We will see us soon. Now smile that bright and happy smile for me",I said and she giggled. "Can you do me a favor"I asked her and she nodded. "Can you maybe keep an eye on Lauren", I questioned and she noddeed smirking. I blushed a little and she laughed. I went on to Normani who almost hugged me to death. "Don't change, Y/N. Always wear that smile for me and Lauren but mostly for me",she spoke and I laughed. "I will for you",I replied and she gave me a highfive. Next was Camila who looked at me with her sad brown eyes. "Come here", I said and hugged. "I will miss my partner in crime",she whispered. "Yeah, I will miss Ally, too",I said and she slapped my arm and pouted. I laughed and brought her back into my arms. "Joke. I will miss you, too. But now stop with the sad eyes. Smile and be yourself. We see us soon and you have to fill me in abouth you and Avery",I whispered and I saw her cheeks became red. I chuckled and let go of her. Before I could even look up I smelled the familiar perfume of Lauren and was met with raven locks. "Text, call or facetime me every day", she demanded. "I will", I mumbled. "I will miss you so much",she mumbled. "I will miss you, too. Alot",I replied and hugged her stronger. "Don't forget me",I said and cracked at the end. I actually planned not to cry but my bottom lip started to quiver and tears slowly made their way down my cheeks. "I won't. I love you too much", she whispered. I froze. She loved me?! "You don't have to say it back but I wanted you to know. I love- no I'm in love with you, Y/N. Since the first second I laid eyes on you in the ice cream shop. My feeling became stronger and stronger. I know you can't trust people so fast but I will promise you that I will win your trust because I care for you a lot",she said still hugging me. Their flight was announced again and she let go of me. "Here", she said and pulled out a small black box. I opened it and found a ring on a chain. But it wasn't just a normal ring. t was Lauren's favorite. The one she always wears. I gasped softly. "L-Lauren, I can't",I stuttered. "You have to. I won't take it back",she said. I smiled and engulfed her in a big hug. She put it on me and smiled brightly. "Looks even more beautiful on you, babe",she spoke and I blushed. "Laurenza, we have to go", Dinah said. "I will see you soon", she whispered giving me one last hug. I nodded. She took her bag and suitcase and walked away. She waved at me. I smiled and waved back. Maddie hugged me and I started crying. "It's alright, Y/N. You will see her soon",she said. "I love her so much",I whimpered. "I know, baby, I know",she replied but my head snapped up. She smiled at me and  pushed me away from her. She nodded her head and I ran. "Lauren", I yelled. She was almost past the door to the security check. "Lauren", I screamed and she turned her head in my direction. Her face showed confusion but I didn't stop. I ran to her and jumped on her with my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. I felt her hands at my thighs keeping me from falling down. I looked at her. I leaned closer and I saw her smiling. I grabbed her face and connected our lips in a passionate kiss. "I love you, too",I told her breathless. She grinned at me widely and I giggled. "Will you be my girlfriend",she asked and I gave her peck. "Of course",I said and she smiled even more. She let me down. "Lauren",Ally said and she nodded. "Well then bye girlfriend. I love you",she spoke smirking and I laughed. "Bye girlfriend. I love you, too"I replied and she gave me a peck before walking into the security area. I couldn't stop myself from grinning. Lauren Jauregui was my girlfriend!