Day 8

Y/n Pov

The next morning was pretty hectic. We forgot to put on the alarm so we were all late including Lauren who was stressing out because she couldn't find her phone. "Where the fuck is it", she groaned throwing away the pillow. She let herself fall on the bed. "I'm so fucking dead", she mumbled. I rummaged through my things looking for my favorite black shirt. I sighed. "Did you see a black t-shirt", I asked frustrated. "Uhm no", she asked. I looked up seeing the black shirt I was looking for on her. I smiled a little grabbing the first shirt in my suitcase changing real quick. "You know that you put your phone on the charger last night", I told her. She jumped up grabbing it. "Wait, you knew it the whole time I was looking for it", she asked raising her thick eyebrow. "You had my shirt on while I was searching it. So we're even", I protested. "No, I could have been faster and then you would have seen that I had your shirt", she told me. I sighed. "Are you ready? We have to hurry", I said. "Well we would have bee-", she started but I cut her off by throwing a pillow at her. She looked at me dumbfounded and I giggled. "Oh you find that funny", she asked while grabbing that pillow walking towards me. I shook my head laughing. "Too late", she said hitting me with it. She laughed loudly and we started a pillow fight. "GUYS", Liz yelled and we froze in our places. "We are freaking late and you have a pillow fight?! Hurry your butts up", she told us and walked outside. We broke into a fit of giggles. She took my bag pack and grabbed my hand dragging me downstairs. We shoved our faces with pancakes before running to Lauren's car. "Are you sure you can drive them, Lauren", Liz' mum asked. "Yup, everything's perfect. No problem", she replied. We said goodbye and she drove us to school. "Bye Jergi", Liz yelled. "Yup bye. See you later, Lo", I said quickly going out of the car. We ran into the school and with the bell ringing we sat down in our seats. "No alarm, overslept, late", Liz breathed out to confused Avery and Maddie. They giggled. "Not funny", we both said and they continued. The teacher came in starting the lesson. A knock stopped him and Lauren came in the class. I heard gasps and some squealing. Her eyes met mine and she held up my bag. I blushed and went over to her. "Thanks", I mumbled to her quietly. "No problem, princess", she told me smiling. I had my head low. "Hey, are you ok", she asked. I nodded still looking away. She put her finger under my chin lifting my head. "Really", she asked. I nodded again. "Ok, I will pick you up later. Don't forget the date. Tonight 7.30. Be ready and I will be there", she told me. I nodded smiling. She gave me a peck on my forehead. "Alright, see you later, babe", she whispered before walking out. She smiled to me and closed the door. I went back to my seat. "That was too cute for my heart", Liz squealed holding her hand over her heart. "Shut it", I told her swatting her head away. She laughed while I turned my head to the teacher who started talking again.
The bell rang signaling us that the class was over. I grabbed my bag avoiding eye contact with the students who were looking at me. "Let's go", Avery said and we walked out.
Lunch break came and we practically ran into the cafeteria. We sat down and everyone at the table was smirking at me. "What", I asked confused. "Gurl, date her already", Amber said grinning. "Who should I date", I asked. "Lauren", they all replied. I blushed a little. They all squealed. "No seriously, that video gave me a heart attack. I almost died out of cuteness",Chelsea told me. "Which video", I asked curious. She gave me her phone and clicked play. I saw Lauren and I this morning when she gave me my backpack. I saw our interaction but luckily no one could hear our conversation. Her giving me the peck and walking out. "Wherefrom do you have that", I asked her. "Some friends send it to me",she told me. "Everyone in this school has this video",Chelsea said. I looked at her in shock. "E-Everyone",I asked. She nodded. "Hey, hey, star player", I heard Jane. "What do you want here", Liz asked annoyed. "You know just talking to Y/n", she replied smirking. "She is not interested", Liz told her. "Of course not. Now that she is being friends with the famous Lauren Jauregui she has no time for that", she said. "What's your problem", Avery asked angrily. "I'm only interested in how Lauren found some ugly ass bitch like her", she replied pointing to me. "Well, she found her because Y/n has a better personality than you will ever have", Avery told her. "Oh come on we both know it's not about the personality", Jane said laughing, "She feels pitty for her. Someone as good looking as Lauren would never hang with someone like her. It's just for her getting a better image. That's all", she told us and walked away. "Don't listen to her, Y/n", Amber said and I nodded hesitantly. "You're not believing her, or", Ashton asked. "Maybe...I-I mean she had a point. Why would she take me out?! I'm just me", I mumbled. "But that's it. You are you. That's why. She likes you because you are who you are. With all your perfections and flaws. We all know her. She wouldn't do something like that. She likes you", Justin reassured me and the others nodded in agreement. I sighed."Maybe you're right",I spoke. "Let's not think about that! What are you wearing for the date", Amber changed the topic. I shrugged with my shoulders. "6.30 at mine", Liz said and the girls starting squealing and cheering. "I won't get out of it, or", I whispered to Ashton who shook is head grinning. I groaned. He patted my shoulder. "It's not that bad", he tried to cheer me up. I raised my eyebrows. "Ok, ok, it's bad but it will be fun...maybe", he said. I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder while listening to them discussing who will do what. Please lord help me!