Random shizz and facts

Here are somerandom, but funny facts I thought I'd share with you guys :)

1. It is impossible to lick your elbow

2. Rats and horses can't vomit.

3. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.

4. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.

5. Most lipstick contains fish scales.

6. Guinea pigs and rabbits can't sweat.

7. Human birth control pills work on gorillas.

8. On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.

9. Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine.

10. Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.

11. There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.

12. There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with: orange, purple, and silver!

13. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying!

14. Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon.

15. What is called a "French kiss" in the English speaking world is known as an "English kiss" in France.

16. A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.

17. Starfish have no brains.

18. Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.

19. If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

20. A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue!