Chapter 36: Fan Girl

You excused yourself from Sehun and Luhan as you searched for Suho. But someone tapped your shoulders from behind. You turned around and saw that it was Kris and Tao.

"Hey gorgeous!" Kris said.

"Hi guys!" You greeted back.

"You seemed to be looking for someone?" Tao asked.

"Ah yes! I'm looking for Suho. So if you may allow, can I excuse myself?" You asked.

"Oh sure sure." They both said in unison.

You turned your back but you halted, you again faced them.

"Oh by the way, I forgot to tell you guys that both of you looked handsome tonight!" You complimented as you then finally walked away from the two.

Kris and Tao both smiled.

"It would be better if she was my date for tonight." Tao asked.

Kris poked his head as Tao growled in pain.

"In your dreams Tao." Kris replied.

As you were searching for Suho you spotted Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol. You approached them.

"W-wwooaa!" Baekhyun said as he saw you. Chen and Chanyeol also jaw-dropped as they saw you from head to foot.

You looked at them confused. "What's wrong?" You asked.

"Are you sure you're from here?" Chen asked. Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at him. "Huh?" They both reacted.

"Why?" You asked.

"Because I think you're from Venus. You looked like a goddess Min Na." He said as he flashed a wide grin.

You blushed with what Chen said.

"Aigoo! Since when are you fond of pick-up lines?" Chanyeol said.

Then all of you chuckled.

"Oh Minnie let's take a selca together!" Chanyeol said as he took out his phone. He marched to your side as he leaned closed his face to yours. You both smiled then he took another shot. You both did a V sign.

"You know what if you are not just bestfriends, I might be thinking that you are a couple. You guys are sweet. I'm so envious." Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol could feel his cheeks flaring red. You just chuckled.

"Whatever Baek! Me and Channie are just really like that. Right?" You replied as you looked at Chanyeol who just nodded.

Then suddenly your head spun as you saw Sir Lee talking to someone. It was Suho. You excused yourself from the three.

You were about to approached both of them but Suho already walked away and went to the backstage.

Sir Lee smiled at you. He looked much more handsome with his white suit.

"Hello Officer Han! You're so beautiful!" He greeted.

You shyly smiled. "Gomawo!" You thanked as you bowed.

Sir Lee noticed that you were searching for someone as you kept your  head turning.

"Are you looking for someone?" Sir Lee asked.

"Oh! I'm so sorry sir. Yes, I'm looking for Suho." You replied.

"Aaah. We were having a conversation a while ago but he told me he'll need to excuse his self as he has some important matters to do. I think he went to the backstage." Sir Lee said.

"Ah okay. Thank you sir." You replied as you bowed your head. You excuse yourself and went to the backstage.

As you were there, you saw Lay who was taking a last glimpse on the dancers' rehearsal for CN BLUE's front act later. You kept on searching Suho but it seemed like he was not in the backstage.